Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    Accord CL9
    Of course you can, I took it off already, you need to loose all the clips near the rear speaker. you will see inside the boot celing. may be some bolts inside the car (I forgot). then take out the plastic and the speaker cover. from bottom of took out section you can see all the screws connected the plastic and speaker cover. I did separate them and reinstall the speaker cover.

if you don't want the hard job and worry about break the clips. ask honda to take it off for you. it cost about 150. I did use them to take it off for me when my car doing service. I just reinstall the speaker cover at the back.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkii_ View Post
    Hey guys,

Going to install my springs tmr, just took the bolster out already was wondering if its possible to take out the plastic bit out too

Thanks for the write up btw will help
    Accord Basic

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    accord euro
    nah i didnt need to take it off when i installed mine.. just put whatevers in in the bottom.. and then jack it down and hand tighten the nuts as much as u can.. and try fit a socket in and tighten them slowly
    [ CL◦701 ]

THROTTLE HAPPY