Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    2000 Cxi EK
    This is my setup - Powergetter on EK1 with Airmass Headers and Xforce high flow cat

tbh i chose powergetter because it was cheaper. Got mine from finalazy and am very happy with it
    Last edited by burner42; 02-10-2009 at 12:31 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    B18CEK DC2VTiR
    Thanks for the pics man helps out abit actually. Does it sit really far out ??

Anybody got pics of the RM-01A ??

Just on a separate note did you get flanges to suit the xforce cat to make it bolt on bolt off to the exhaust?

Member Array
    Car:
    2000 Cxi EK
    i think it's around 3cm, not too much as can be seen in the last pic, anyhow mate i'm off to bed now, but the sound is very deep and performs well when revving

Member Array
    Car:
    2000 Cxi EK
    Oh sorry I missed your other question, I got an xforce universal cat, flanges were cut off from my ek cat and welded on, bros exhaust in footscray did a really good job, they were well priced as well

Member Array
    Car:
    98 EK9 CTR
    btw, RM01A has a 1-piece b pipe... where as the Powergetter is 2-piece (from that pic above).

i just got an RM01A, gonna get it fitted to my EK within the week... can show you pics later on.

imo, i'd go the RM01A... duno, i think it's a better system, plus the low noise levels means less attention. and your nice engine deserves a nice exhaust, hehe.
    arrowz

OTO-KREW

Member Array
    Car:
    B18CEK DC2VTiR
    I suspected it was one piece. Hence most places charge abit more to get it shipped for the RM-01A. Box is bigger obviously (does not help the fact I live in Perth)

I'm kind of leaning towards the RM-01A at this stage because the low exhaust noise but also the low to mid range power. Post pics when you get it installed man !! Probably help finalise my decision!
    Last edited by ceeazian; 02-10-2009 at 11:03 AM.

power getter!

Member Array
    Car:
    B18CEK DC2VTiR
    Power getter? What's your thoughts on it?

Member Array
    Car:
    EK Hatch

power getter sits nice with a lip
    blehskeelz

Member Array
    Car:
    B18CEK DC2VTiR
    Agreed looks nice. I can see I'll be having clearance issues already. Are they 17s?? I'm on 15s and sittin quite low. First things first. Choose a system !

Member Array
    Car:
    B18CEK DC2VTiR
    BUMPP anyonee havee pics of their RM-01A on their cars??

TRAVDM Array
    Car:
    Lots of Hondas
    ceeazian, i have a RM01A on my EG. Its ****ing loud, DOT are sweating me for it. Dont get it if you think its quiet. It does sound hard tho and overall its a very nice exhaust. Btw I have a B16.

Here are some old pics:

oh wrd!