Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Member Array
    Car:
    EB2
    didnt think rm01a was that loud?

its all relative. im coming from an evo9 with stock exhaust, and i had an s2000 with amuse dual titanium, and i thought that was somewhat loud.
    or it might be that im old and cant handle shit like that anymore

Member Array
    Car:
    B18CEK DC2VTiR
    2 weeks into having my fujitsubo RM01 cat back on my car i have noted now at idle its barely noticeable. it does let out a nice rumble when revved. as pointed out earlier above 3500rpm onwards it does seem to get quite loud. obviously at WOT is it loudd. it does breathe better, throttle response is minimal but noticeable over stock and ofcourse the fujitsubo systems are second to none.

i dont feel like ive made a mistake instead i didnt give the mugen twinloop enough of a look at. im stuck? do i just get a mugen twinloop axle back? will it help make it a tad more quieter??
    Last edited by ceeazian; 24-01-2010 at 11:18 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    EG5, PP1
    Quote Originally Posted by ceeazian View Post
    2 weeks into having my fujitsubo RM01 cat back on my car i have noted now at idle its barely noticeable. it does let out a nice rumble when revved. as pointed out earlier above 3500rpm onwards it does seem to get quite loud. obviously at WOT is it loudd. it does breathe better, throttle response is minimal but noticeable over stock and ofcourse the fujitsubo systems are second to none.

i dont feel like ive made a mistake instead i didnt give the mugen twinloop enough of a look at. im stuck? do i just get a mugen twinloop axle back? will it help make it a tad more quieter??
    more than likely u may require some custom work, which means ruining one of the systems.

I myself have an RM01A n am very pleased with it... on idle and cruise its very quiet, infact seems quieter than Mugen. The note IMO is much better than the Mugen too, but i guess that comes down to ur own opinion. I dare say on VTEC the Mugen is much louder n tinnier. If i were u d stick with the Fuji, its a great exhaust.
    Getting there...

Go go Spoon street exhaust!

have RM01A EK9 spec up for sale if interested.

Member Array
    Car:
    EG5, PP1
    ^ I believe he already has one, but wants to swap to Mugen Twinloop
    Getting there...