Member Array
    Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    Thanks Peter,cheers mate!

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EK Si '98
    awesome thread Beeza +1 rep.

How many k's were on your car when you did this?
    HONDAOEMMUGEN

JDM/Mugen inspired EK sedan build thread: http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...ss-pics/page34

Member Array
    Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    Thanks Alvis!

About 110,000 mate,there 148,000 atm

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    phoaw!!! changing bushes is a lengthy one, an one in not gonna do lol, id rather pay the labor than do it myself, as i dont have a press, an 2ndly, taking all the parts off is a couple days work, well for me that is lol....

once the funds are up, which mite be 2-3yrs time (student), than ill do all the bushes, as the cost, is far too much for me
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC

Member Array
    Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    Yeah I didn't do mine either,bugger that lol,no bush press either

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EK Si '98
    sounds like a lengthy job... and a decent whack of wod if you want quality parts. I might wait before I do any of mine - pedders check came out all ok so I'll hold off for a while

But still, fantastic thread - and good to hear you're loving the driving experience, which I agree is the most important thing, not just having the fastest car on the road (or a b series lol)
    HONDAOEMMUGEN

JDM/Mugen inspired EK sedan build thread: http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...ss-pics/page34

Member Array
    Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    haha yeah!

And still Lovin' it!!

Member Array
    Car:
    EG B20
    Hey Guys,

Just had new bushes installed on my EG too. Opted for Hardrace bushes ordered direct from USA. Great value for the full bushing kit with the $AUD at the mo. Had them put in by a suspension workshop here, quoted around 7 hours. No issues reported with fitting.

The result? So far very happy. Car retains firmness, but without the harshness, and no slop whatsoever. Corners flatter, no uncontrolled body movement under load, yet also smoother. Went for adjustable upper arms (F&R) at the same time (also Hardrace), and of course alignment. Can't wait to get it back onto the track to really experience the difference...

Quote Originally Posted by liberx View Post
    Hey Guys,

Just had new bushes installed on my EG too. Opted for Hardrace bushes ordered direct from USA. Great value for the full bushing kit with the $AUD at the mo. Had them put in by a suspension workshop here, quoted around 7 hours. No issues reported with fitting.

The result? So far very happy. Car retains firmness, but without the harshness, and no slop whatsoever. Corners flatter, no uncontrolled body movement under load, yet also smoother. Went for adjustable upper arms (F&R) at the same time (also Hardrace), and of course alignment. Can't wait to get it back onto the track to really experience the difference...
    how much did it cost to get it installed mate ?