Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    2003 JAZZ
    definently no rocks in tyre. the rotor and everything around there seems to be in order... cv's i cant really see cracks or leaks. all seems a-okay... i have no idea anymore, time for a mechanic to check it

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic
    does it do it all the time, consistantly, only take it to a mech if it's doing it all the time, like clockwork
    WTB: EK oem JDM Visors

I love J-Cups

Member Array
    Car:
    2003 JAZZ
    thought i found it but was not to be. my brake line was not bolted up near the rotor so it was kinda waving around. i zip tied it but the noise was still as before!!

ryan its all the time. but only when driving faster than about 50~60km/h.. and to further explain the sound its more of a plasticy tap then metal.. and it gets faster and louder the faster i go
    Last edited by paps02; 07-10-2009 at 02:51 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    green whip!
    wheel arch liner torn? brake dust shield slightly tapping your rotor at given speeds?
    could be something totally unrelated like something inside your glove box or door panels which seem to have the same resonate frequency as your car when going 50-60

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    Quote Originally Posted by paps02 View Post
    thanks. will check it out.

dont think it could be anything to do with cv's or driveshafts could it?

dont mean to be an ass..... but if u read my original post u would be able to figure out it has nothing even closely related to that. please dont post if u dont know.. saves spam for possible future reference to this thread
    Wow i'm just giving suggestions cause it sounds like an issue that I have. Does it make you feel better to be an ass about it? Good work

Member Array
    Car:
    2003 JAZZ
    found it!!

one of the balancing weights on my rim had come loose, not overly loose. but loose enough to rattle when driving.. bashed it back in and solved the problem.

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz EVO IX
    lol should of thought of that also. a friend once helped me put the nuts on my wheels and did them only hand tight. Took my a while to find out also
    Evo IX - THE FINAL EVOLUTION