Good/fairly priced motorbike tyre shop. Sydney.

hullo hullo
    need tyres but no where really jumps out for overall selection in SYDNEY.

Got a few quotes off www.balmainmotorcycles.com.au , but where do the rest of you go tyre shopping in SYDNEY ?

Any hints for + fittment etc ? I tend not to trust any local tyre shop with fitting tyres so motorbike tyres i would be particulary anal about.

cheers ben

...ZzzzZzzz Array
    Car:
    Pushbike...
    Ben try calling up Close Motorcycles in Redfern, they have well priced Pirellis there and installed cheap also!
    -------------------------------------------

FFFFffffuuuuuuux999

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9
    bugdetbikes in yennora, i got my tyres when they had a sale off everything for 260 front and rear fitted, with pirelli demons brand new stock

ask for dee or marc

Member Array
    Car:
    380GT,XTrailSTR
    benny you have a cbr250 ye?

me and a couple of mates have a project bike that never went ahead.. has near new tyres front/back if your interested.

it's located in killara.. gonna strip it on sunday as some peepz are after some parts anyway if you wanna have a lookskies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slow96GSR
    If 1 person has had bad luck with a product don’t condemn it until you yourself have tested it. Now if 10 pros have tried it and it sucked then I would trust their opinion.