Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Jazz Moderator Array
    Car:
    2003 GD3 Fit
    Quote Originally Posted by .::F[L]Y::.
    do you guys think a jazz will be able to beat a lancer gli or whichever?

A 1.5 Jazz will own a Lancer....any Lancer this side of forced induction.

Don't make me bring up the story of my keeping up with a VTi-R Prelude again

But seriously, they rip....just make sure you get manual. If you get an auto just be prepared to get your arse kicked by a manual Jazz....yes I finally tried it one fortunate night. The auto had no chance...he got me off the lights cause I wasn't sure if he'd go, but by the time I was shifting in to 3rd, I was pulling away hard...

Member Array
    Car:
    Mini Cooper S Chilli R56
    I had a 2000 Lancer MR (auto) previously, from memory, it didn't feel any faster than the Jazz at all.....

also, how come the accelaration times for CVT Jazz is faster than manual Jazz? is that true? or am I mistaken..... cos I thought manual will always be faster than Auto...

Member Array
    Car:
    '08 Odyssey Lux
    Quote Originally Posted by muli
    how big was it originally, please dont tell me you started out with a 5cent piece size chip, cause thats what i had and ended up costing me bout $65 to fix, was expecting huge $$$$, new window thru o'brien i got quoted bout $350, i just hate how they always take down your details i always just say i want the damn price
    it was smaller than a 5 cent chip..
    and it just grew and grew with our very hot sydney weather...
    it cost me $290 [plus a can of coke from the fridge].. with a $90 stone chip voucher (valid for 1 year) from o'briens...
    i got it fitted about 5 mins ago at my house...
    cant drive my car for an hour or so now......

Member Array
    Car:
    '08 Odyssey Lux
    where'd u get it fixed?
    *wish he had seen it earlier...*

Jazz Moderator Array
    Car:
    2003 GD3 Fit
    Quote Originally Posted by MRFIT
    I had a 2000 Lancer MR (auto) previously, from memory, it didn't feel any faster than the Jazz at all.....

also, how come the accelaration times for CVT Jazz is faster than manual Jazz? is that true? or am I mistaken..... cos I thought manual will always be faster than Auto...

What's the "official" 0-100 time for the auto. Has anyone got any published figures? Wheels had 9.5 for the manual from memory....