Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz VTI-S
    Quote Originally Posted by muli
    i know the barina SRi will give a jazz 1.5 a good flocking around corners and is alot more fun to drive standard
    So is a Suzuki GTi

anyway back to topic.......the honda is great car for it's price, feature wise, resale, In my personal experience and opinion i think it's great. and you can't go wrong.

should be able to pick one up for under 25g on road and with a few extras included, like some members here i think go some real good deals
    Last edited by Catcha; 18-11-2004 at 08:41 PM.
    "When the christmas light drops the b***sh*t
    stops"
    04 Jazz VTI-S
    99 WRX
    97 Lancer MR

Member Array
    Car:
    2k2 Jazz VTi
    Jazz owns!!!

It will rip as long as you dont leave crap in the car. My car's pretty much empty bar the CD's I have in the glovebox.

But seriously, it runs very well and has enough power for me and... its a Honda. Very reliable, no problems with it yet. Very economical to run, I can get 5.5L/100km combined by taking it easy. Right now it's on 6.4 because i've been going a bit faster as you do... Due for its 30000km service very soon!

The Jazz has grown on me, I used to want an EG6 until my dad offered me to buy his Jazz for $10k. The rest is history

Member Array
    Car:
    Lotus Exige
    thanks for the quick reply guys. jazz sounds like a great little car She will most likely buy a manual one.

Member Array
    Car:
    '08 Odyssey Lux
    i've had my manual VTi-S for about.... 5 months now..
    its done 15000kms but still good..
    except for the stone chip on the windscreen... which grew and grew and grew (about half a metre long now that crack is.... <- getting it replaced on saturday)
    but its all good.. runs pretty well with aircon on and 5 people on board.
    cant complain about anything.......

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz VTI-S
    i agree with four people in the car when i took it for a test drive it seemed to well go very well even up hill , surprised even me, that made up my mind plus the excellent fuel economy, and well its stylish, practical, was going to get a civic sedan for the same price, but wife wanted the jazz so here we have it no regets at all
    stops"
    04 Jazz VTI-S
    99 WRX
    97 Lancer MR

what do i write here? Array
    Car:
    Jazz Vti-s
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp00n
    i've had my manual VTi-S for about.... 5 months now..
    its done 15000kms but still good..
    except for the stone chip on the windscreen... which grew and grew and grew (about half a metre long now that crack is.... <- getting it replaced on saturday)
    but its all good.. runs pretty well with aircon on and 5 people on board.
    cant complain about anything.......

how big was it originally, please dont tell me you started out with a 5cent piece size chip, cause thats what i had and ended up costing me bout $65 to fix, was expecting huge $$$$, new window thru o'brien i got quoted bout $350, i just hate how they always take down your details i always just say i want the damn price

Member Array
    Car:
    Lotus Exige
    do you guys think a jazz will be able to beat a lancer gli or whichever?

I reckon handling is not the main focus of Jazz's design. I think it's designed to target Toyota Echo is some sort of way (cabin spaces, magic seats, economic fuel consumption, low price?? ) back to a few years ago and to open the compact car market for Honda itself.

Member Array
    Car:
    Ohthatsit
    Quote Originally Posted by Catcha
    Differnt strokes for differnt folks, you like barina's . good on ya, you should of brought an automatic barina intead of a jazz if you like it so much
    Barina fun to drive? who are you kidding....
    i'm not saying Jazz is bad, but Barina deserves more credit then you've given.

anyway that's all from me. case closed.
    GD3 -> EP3 -> RB3

FS Rays nuts etc

Member Array
    Car:
    Ohthatsit
    Quote Originally Posted by terris08
    I reckon handling is not the main focus of Jazz's design. I think it's designed to target Toyota Echo is some sort of way (cabin spaces, magic seats, economic fuel consumption, low price?? ) back to a few years ago and to open the compact car market for Honda itself.
    i think the civic has grown out of the small car market, and RV style car was booming in Japan. Fit/Jazz is Honda's answer and it is a good one too. it became the best selling car in Japan for the year when it was introduced. this says a lot bcos Jazz is the only car that outsold corolla in recent times and the rolla has been sales king for a long time.
    GD3 -> EP3 -> RB3

FS Rays nuts etc

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz VTI-S
    Quote Originally Posted by .::F[L]Y::.
    do you guys think a jazz will be able to beat a lancer gli or whichever?

Im going to give that a go just for fun, it should weight lighter than a lancer and power figues are close to a my current 1.8, hondas are very deceptive as they don't produce much torque but it does go when you rev it sound like i'm driving a Type R
    stops"
    04 Jazz VTI-S
    99 WRX
    97 Lancer MR

what do i write here? Array
    Car:
    Jazz Vti-s
    I accelerated with a MR lancer, not much difference but around 60kays the jazz starts getting away, same with 2l focus(not sure if zetec so either 86kw or 96kw), pretty much same but at above speeds of 90kays the jazz starts catching up very quickly. was next a 2l lancer and neither of us was getting ahead, he was behind me and i wasnt getting away and he wasnt catching up anymore, just steadily pretty much even
    Last edited by muli; 19-11-2004 at 05:41 PM.