Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    1998 EK civic

WTF!?!?!? civic vs GSR evo2

ok i dunno how it happened.. but i had 2 runs against this evo... the first one was at the lights @ chaddy in melb... off the line he got me by half a car length.. and he only managed to a car length b4 goin into 3rd and started to catch it.. so he "won" that time.... the 2nd run was a few k's down the road to a big ass intersection where i had a commodore and a JDM prelude watchin frmo behind this time.. i got him off the line and i continued to pull away.... bout 4-5 car lenths he had NO chance of catchin me at all hahah after i killed it the prelude pulled me and was shocked to find that it was only a civic vti coupe hahaha i duno wots done to the engine but i gotta admit its gotta b more than just extractors n CAI..... but yer hahaha theres a lil suprise in every honda :P
    GO HONDA! stupid mitsu's lol

the dudes on the forums too but i forgot his nick :/ lol
    ill b comin along to the honda cruise he told me about on Nov 21st so feel free to say hi

Member Array
    Car:
    del sol
    hahaha yea i know the prelude ur talking bout... good friend of mine

its a freak prelude ..very very fast..
    i drove it last nite ... handles so nice... double wishbone... 4ws... tein...
    Quote Originally Posted by z3lda
    ey, was drivin a honda city before...
    felt like the biggest poofter in the world..LOL

Member Array
    Car:
    1998 EK civic
    haha u must b the dude he told me about.. his like i got a mate on ozhonda.. i was like hmm ok... mayb i should post it up.. he MIGHT see it hahah

Member Array
    word up bro! im givin my bro a run this w/end in his evo3 gsr. cant wait. wanna compare how well it holds up against him. hes got an fmic, safc, 3" straight through exhaust, 18's, boost controller

Member Array
    Car:
    del sol
    Hahah yea thats me mate..

Ill hafta pop ur bonnet on the cruise take a look mate ^_-
    Quote Originally Posted by z3lda
    ey, was drivin a honda city before...
    felt like the biggest poofter in the world..LOL

Member Array
    Car:
    ap1
    Yo.... its me with the JDM prelude..
    Yeah u had a good run silverscreen... i'll be looking forward to giving u a run on sunday if ur down =)

Just can't underestimate the potential of VTEC

Member Array
    Car:
    EK9
    Vtec slow...mine even slower...sad....haih...i wan turbonic Vtec....DroOoolllll.....

TRIPLE OG Array
    Car:
    b18c crx/that's
    no offence but sounds like a load of shit, sounds more like a gsi with an evo kit
    my mate has an evo3 (in same area too) and there is no way in hell he'd lose to an NA civic unless it had MAJOR mods. he beats heavily modded turbos and v8's so i cant see ANY way of him losing to a cti coupe...
    dont get me wrong i'm not saying ur lying, as u have witness n all but yeah i'm sure u get what i mean.
    nice work
    www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan

Member Array
    ok. as per my post above, i raced my bro in his GSR. he beat me, but to both our surprise not by much at all (about a car length). this has now inspired me to boost my crx and go him again. aint brotherly love great

Member Array
    Car:
    1998 EK civic
    gsi?? with 4wd and a turbo???? gee i dunno dude... older evos r actually quite slow.... i got times here if u dont believe me lol stock they do 0-100 in around 7.5 seconds
    a ss could beat it

TRIPLE OG Array
    Car:
    b18c crx/that's
    well my mate has a real evo3, close by to chaddy.
    if u confident put some money on it and run him, his is COMPLETELY STOCK
    we'll see how hast your civic is then.

we had 5 ppl in the car and killed a type r that only had the driver.... SS? be beats monaros with ease

but sure if you with your superquick evo eater want a challenge feel to let me know and i'll work something out
    then we can post the results huh?

mods: i'm not trying to incourage illegal racing, jus trying to discourage crap from the forum
    www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan