Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Member Array
    Car:
    DA9, eg, n360,
    i sent u a pm.

i agree with all of that bout the kit but ive beefed mine up, execpt u cant do anythin bout the turbo i guess but ill cross that rd when i get there. plus value for money my kit cost 800 delivered, which includes piping, t bar clamps, silicon joiners, vacumn lines, gate, intercooler, etc. etc. if u look at the price of just that stuff it starts creeping up to 800 anyways. thats the way i saw it anyways

can u put some pics up
    Last edited by A-man; 22-10-2009 at 05:27 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    JDM EG Built B16a2 Turbo
    Quote Originally Posted by A-man View Post
    i sent u a pm.

i agree with all of that bout the kit but ive beefed mine up, execpt u cant do anythin bout the turbo i guess but ill cross that rd when i get there. plus value for money my kit cost 800 delivered, which includes piping, t bar clamps, silicon joiners, vacumn lines, gate, intercooler, etc. etc. if u look at the price of just that stuff it starts creeping up to 800 anyways. thats the way i saw it anyways

can u put some pics up
    Yeh man i also had some issues with the gate but that was after like 2 years and i just cleaned it up and it fixed it. Got stuck once.

Yeh i got mine for 1000 delivered 4+ years ago with a gt35/40 Fakey.

Everything was great for 6 months. Ran like a dream.

I did the same as you tho, Replaced stuff as it failed. Eventually i ended up with that kit completely off my car but i guess it gave me a good template.
    Fastfwd Photoshoot cover pic Click here!

Member Array
    Car:
    JDM EG Built B16a2 Turbo
    btw what would u like pics off? bov etc?

when i pull it off ill pull the bov completely appart and take some detailed pics, and ill show you my vac setup line and cooler piping.
    Fastfwd Photoshoot cover pic Click here!

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9, eg, n360,
    yeh all that stuff