Threaded View

Member Array
    Car:
    FN2R

Exclamation CALLING ALL TYPE-S OWNERS! Is your clutch pedal clicking???

I've managed to resolve the very common (at least on ClubRSX) clutch pedal clicking problem in the DC5-S clutch pedal assembly.

The issue being: A click noise heard and felt through the clutch pedal on engaging and releasing. The noise is clearly from within the cabin of the vehicle - around the clutch pedal area.

I want to write up a DIY for the fix, but I need a 'guinea-pig' car to narrow down exactly what fixed the issue and to take photos along the way.

I did a few little tweaks on mine and the problem is gone, but in order to write the DIY i need to pin-point which of the tweaks was the actual fix for the issue.

So - If you're a DC5 Type-S owner with the clutch click issue and you live in Brisbane - please contact me!

HELP ME HELP OTHERS!

Thanks.

Please note: This is not a discussion on how to fix the issue - i've already got the resolution. I just want to get in contact with anyone that actually has a DC5 with this issue.
    Last edited by omgzilla; 16-10-2009 at 04:46 PM.
    FN2R