Help DC4 Radiator problem

Hi all,
    Got my 97 DC4 for about a year from Honda dealer. Everything works perfect till I found the radiator is leaking from the top. Although it's not too bad. I've let it checked by a garage but they think it need to be replaced. Just wondering what is the best option? Grab a decent one from ebay and ask the garage to fit it in or ask them to take care of everything? They are asking $350+120 (labour). Seems a bit expensive.

Does anyone have any suggestion for buying a good one from ebay? like brand? Or some good place to go?

Cheers.

what a rippppppp!! my radiator for my dc2 was leaking as well, i posted in the wtb section of this forum and was able to score my self a nice dc2r one for only 100 bux! second hand ofcourse but still good nonetheless, comes wid the two fans and all. its just a matter of changin it urself - not that hard at all. but if u do take the path of lookin for one by yourself then note whether the radiator is for an auto or manual cos they different. but all the best wid it mate.

Thanks man. I just saw some mates here saying that getting a decent alloy one from ebay, something like koyo. But I know they are pretty expensive. I think I probably should do the same thing, trying to find one here. But still, if someone could recommend some good place for radiator service, I would really appreciate that.