Quote Originally Posted by quenjose View Post
75-80% of what we call "air" consists of nitrogen.

I find it hard to comprehend "flatter cornering" from an extra 20% nitrogen in your tyres.

Its probably down to your wheel alignment if you had one...

PS: i've nitrogen filled my tyres too, and the only difference i notice is that i dont have to keep checking them every week.
I bet you dont drive on the roads I drive on daily.I can get a video if ya like,big dipping,winding roads,ask webby roller,iijjee or Gio,they drive on them.IN EXTREMES NITROGEN =

Quote Originally Posted by lil_foy View Post
Agreed.

Now bezza like everyone said it will not change your driving that significantly unless your tyres were previously under pressured.

Like someone said, nitrogen reacts to heat less then "air" and expands at a much smaller rate meaning it is good when your tyres are getting to very high temps (track day racing) and actually heating up the air enough to mess with your performance.
My tyre pressure has always been monitored,has always been right.

I can tell you I was driving in the twisties for hours,I know my car,I know any change that happens in my car,I'M IN TUNE with my car.Yup,Lovin' the Nitrogen!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_will View Post
placebo effect my friend.
Have you tried Nitrogen?

In extreme corners?

In a car that you were in tune with?

I have.How was it?

As stated above,brilliant!

It dosent matter who says what,my view stands and will always stand.I'm reeking the benefits of nitrogen tyres while you guys say it's all in ya head LOL

Come on.Are the guys who swear by it at the track in extreme conditions all affected by the placebo effect too?! Must be a 'Placebo plague' goin' round?