Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Woo hoo! It's back after 1 month.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

maybe the release bearing is stuffed....might need to be replaced.

Any update on this problem?

I've read the Acura TSX website, they said the creaking noise is from faulty clutch master cylinder like Nervegas said.

I'm planning to replace the Master cyl.
    BNR34 N1 spec
    QR Sprint - 57.79
    QR Clubman - 60.74
    QR National - 1:22.71

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Yeah, the creak came back. Showed it to the tech and I'm booked in for this Tuesday for a 2nd go at it. I've seen the service bulettin for the master cylinder on the TSX site, but they said that even after changing the master cylinder, the creak comes back after a few months. I'll let them know that this is the 2nd time I'm getting this problem fixed and that I want the fix to be permanent. hehe

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Yay!!! They changed the Clutch Master Cylinder. It's fine now. Now I have to see how long it stays creak-free. Last time was 1 month.

aaronng,

How much they charge for the Clutch Mast Cylinder?

Cheers.

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Hehe, under warranty (no charge)... I think the fact that this was the 2nd time I was sending it in meant that they realised that a simple lubrication was not going to fix it.

Honda should really do a recall on this.

has anyone else apart from me and Aaronng got this problem??

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    05 Accord Euro
    My brother in laws Euro has got this problem, recently took it for 20,000km service, they did the quick grease fix...it's better but problem is still there. I've told him it most likely is the master cylinder and he should take it back. My Euro is fine so far, but then again i've only got 1500km on the clock!!!

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    They will surely grease it the first time. When you go back the 2nd time, you let them know that they have greased it before and the problem came back after x weeks.
    I told them this, and then they got a senior mechanic to come and test it. Then only did they change the master cylinder. The Service Bulletin I saw for this problem covered Accords and civics going all the way back to the 1990s!

Not to worry you, but my car has only 3900km on the clock when they changed the master cylinder.

Good news! the dealer has changed my clutch master cylinder, it's now smooth as silk.
    Under warranty too!

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Cool! On a side note, I had a grind when shifting 1-2 before. After changing the master cylinder, the grind was still there. But after driving for 1 week, the 1-2 grind now is extremely rare!