Page 42 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3239404142434445 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 Accord Euro
    Not sure about the master cylinder though...

it honestly feels very spring related, it's all smooth, then right at the end of the pedal travel in the last 3mm of play it will make a spring stretching sound..

How much are master cylinders on these? judging by the effort, i'd prob don the clutch at the same time, and replace it with an Exedy organic..

Wow, thats EXACTLY how i'd describe it.

it's all smooth, then right at the end of the pedal travel in the last 3mm of play it will make a spring stretching sound..

if I take it in to warranty, should I ask for a new master cylinder?
    I don't want a temporary lube fix, they have already done this once and its back again.

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 Accord Euro
    Well, I'll pick up the spring today, and use some lithium grease on the shaft when I install it all.. not a big fan of silicone spray as it wears off quick not really designed for it..

for fly screen door rollers it's fine! hehe

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '08 CL9 Euro 6MT Luxury
    i am also having this issue with my euro..

been like 7 months now.. and it's starting to get very annoying..

what can we possible do?

If i was planning to put it into warrenty with honda.. will they provide a temp car to use?

Member Array
    Car:
    03 CL9 Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by xsite85 View Post
    i am also having this issue with my euro..

been like 7 months now.. and it's starting to get very annoying..

what can we possible do?

If i was planning to put it into warrenty with honda.. will they provide a temp car to use?
    temp cars depends on the dealer if they offer it, otherwise they'll charge you for it.
    vTeK 4-Life!
    FOR SALE: CL9

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 Accord Euro
    not sure about warrantly claims and cars provided..

Gimme the weekend, and i'll report back on the difference the spring made.. it's a hell'of' a lot cheaper than a master cylinder! and easier!,

The spring is in from VIC, i'll get it after work.. and as promised, i'll make a DIY thread on it.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    06 EuroLuxNav
    Quote Originally Posted by xxb4xx View Post
    Not sure about the master cylinder though...

it honestly feels very spring related, it's all smooth, then right at the end of the pedal travel in the last 3mm of play it will make a spring stretching sound..

How much are master cylinders on these? judging by the effort, i'd prob don the clutch at the same time, and replace it with an Exedy organic..
    That's different to how my clutch feels - mine is stiff most of the way and makes the creaking noise about halfway through its stroke. Ha ha I drove my Integra last night and the clutch was so light it felt I nearly put my foot through the floor. So I think there's two or more sources of creaking sounds.... master cylinder, spring and maybe even the clutch pedal pivot?

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 Accord Euro
    Well from a liberty b4 with a heavy duty clutch, the euro is like a feather..

I'm going to drown everything in thick lithium grease when I change the spring.. Make sure I killed it good.. Spring looks so tiny and stupid on these cars too.. Never the less, it will be drowned in grease too, and more than likely my car mats too

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    Quote Originally Posted by xxb4xx View Post
    Well from a liberty b4 with a heavy duty clutch, the euro is like a feather..

I'm going to drown everything in thick lithium grease when I change the spring.. Make sure I killed it good.. Spring looks so tiny and stupid on these cars too.. Never the less, it will be drowned in grease too, and more than likely my car mats too
    Lithium grease is good.I don't have the squeaky clutch problem but every service i ask them to spray some in the MC fork area(or whatever it calls)just in case.

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Which spring is this??
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    i had this problem as well.. lubrication would only last a few days before creaking came back.... got the master cylinder replaced 6mths ago (my 120k service) and problem solved... creak hasnt come back.. yet.. touch wood..