Member Array
    Car:
    breeze guess wats inside?

2.5" exhaust on a b20vtec

Well i have a b20vtec in my eg just wanted to know if a 2.5" exhaust from the headers will be bit too loud? gonna have 2 hotdogs, and a twinloop end. All mild steel. I have mugen 4-2-1 headers to acompany the zorst. So yer just want your input. cheers.
    BseriesOUS~!~

Member Array
    Car:
    2010 cu2 euro
    Quote Originally Posted by iwantvtec View Post
    Well i have a b20vtec in my eg just wanted to know if a 2.5" exhaust from the headers will be bit too loud? gonna have 2 hotdogs, and a twinloop end. All mild steel. I have mugen 4-2-1 headers to acompany the zorst. So yer just want your input. cheers.
    ok my mate just got his exhaust done he is running a b18c with type R pistons and cams with a skunk2 intake mani and no cai. the exhaust is a 2.25 inch madrel bend stainless steel piping, 1 resonator, xforce s10 twinloop, xforce 4-2-1 headers and hi flow cat. This is what i have running standrd b16a with cai.the exhaust is 2.25 inch madrel bend mildsteel piping, 2 resonator, xforce s12 twinloop, xforce 4-2-1 headers and glass cat and mine is alot louder. So i would say 2.5 stainless steel piping with 1 resinator glass or hi flow cat ur choice on that headers and s10 twinloop.