Hybrid View

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '08 CL9 Euro 6MT Luxury
    sorry for stealing your thread... just wanted to know.. the price of installation for coilovers?

or is there a DIY.. we can do at home?

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by xsite85 View Post
    sorry for stealing your thread... just wanted to know.. the price of installation for coilovers?

Did you try looking at the first page of the Accord Euro section? You would have seen this thread: http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=120925
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury 06'
    I have an 06' Euro Lux and am also considering lowering. Eibach seems to be the way to go and was thinking a 1.5" at the front and 1" drop at the back? But I have been told, I should drop it 2.5" at the front and 2" at the rear or maybe more (don't want to look too fully sic though) !! I will also be installing a Whiteline rear sway bar! I heard it makes allot of difference with body roll, is this true?..Anybody know of a good place in Brisbane that I can get it all done at the one time?

Member Array
    Car:
    03 CL9 Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by demons21 View Post
    I have an 06' Euro Lux and am also considering lowering. Eibach seems to be the way to go and was thinking a 1.5" at the front and 1" drop at the back? But I have been told, I should drop it 2.5" at the front and 2" at the rear or maybe more (don't want to look too fully sic though) !! I will also be installing a Whiteline rear sway bar! I heard it makes allot of difference with body roll, is this true?..Anybody know of a good place in Brisbane that I can get it all done at the one time?
    Note: if you do coils + rear swaybar together you won't notice as much difference when you do RSB then coilies.

2.5" F and 2" rear sounds right for a nice even look...

Sorry not from brizzy so can't help you there.
    vTeK 4-Life!
    FOR SALE: CL9

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro '06' MT
    Quote Originally Posted by xsite85 View Post

I have noticed the thread for installation of coilovers and attempted to swap my current buddy club N+ spec to a set of Tein SS and found out that the Teins body is actually longer then the Buddy clubs, and so i couldn't squeeze the Teins onto the fork as described in the diagrams of the DIY.

so i made a couple of calls around for a price for install and found out a couple of places in sydney. Most places were quoting around the $220 mark but i got mine done at hanneys for $180 installed but without wheel alignment, but it's up to you depending what you think is more reputable.