Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R, R6
    Stick with the proven combo makes sense Benny.

Are you still gonna do 3B?

Account Disabled Array
    Quote Originally Posted by jords View Post
    Stick with the proven combo makes sense Benny.

Are you still gonna do 3B?
    At this stage probably not

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 Accord
    Quote Originally Posted by fatboyz39 View Post
    We'll be running the same motor again for next yr. Dont know where you heard that we are going K series.
    Who would know with you guys you change your mind everyday .

Quote Originally Posted by ALLMTR996 View Post
    Who would know with you guys you change your mind everyday .
    this thread is about the past, not the future

good work to teh BYP team and congrats on winning the inaugural JSCC circuit racing championship too!
    B20VTEC - since 2002

Member Array
    Car:
    EK9
    Congratulations, takes a lot of effort to achieve those lap times.
    Would you consider IPRA for 2010? We could do with another Honda in under 2Litres class!!!
    With the way that the class is shapping up for next year, it will be the premier racing class for Honda's throughout Australia.
    "Understeer you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you."

Account Disabled Array
    Quote Originally Posted by 82911 View Post
    Congratulations, takes a lot of effort to achieve those lap times.
    Would you consider IPRA for 2010? We could do with another Honda in under 2Litres class!!!
    With the way that the class is shapping up for next year, it will be the premier racing class for Honda's throughout Australia.
    Thanks Greg!

At this stage, we are not interested in IPRA. In a couple more years time when there is more Honda's in the category, we'll seriously consider building a IPRA car

Member Array
    Car:
    EK9
    There will be at least 12 Hondas in under 2Litre next year and 2 in over 2Litre.
    So a pretty strong representation by Honda.
    The 2 over 2litre cars should be interesting, taking on the V8's and the Mazda's...... one inparticular will have serious K power and a very well developed chassis.
    Have a think about it..... It would be great to have another Civic in the bunch.
    "Understeer you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you."

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz EVO IX
    hey benson, seeing ur really making a mark for yourself, any chance you can writeup a newbie recommendation for the tracks you've run? No need for any trade secrets, just little details like what you should look out for on certain tracks and any general setup tips?
    Evo IX - THE FINAL EVOLUTION

Account Disabled Array
    Good to hear a strong field of Honda's for next year Championship. I'll definately head out for a peek next year. Havent been to an IPRA round yet

Limbo: When i get the chance, i'll do a write up for Eastern Creek and Wakefield. Oran Park is closing, so there is no point putting a guide up for OP. Maybe PM me some specific things you want me to include in the thread

Member Array
    Car:
    EK
    Quote Originally Posted by fatboyz39 View Post
    We'll be running the same motor again for next yr. Dont know where you heard that we are going K series.
    Thought that was the plan with your whole engine bay for sale early on, my apoligies.

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 Accord
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaz View Post
    Thought that was the plan with your whole engine bay for sale early on, my apoligies.
    Dont worry they will change there mind again

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    CT9A
    Quote Originally Posted by 82911 View Post
    There will be at least 12 Hondas in under 2Litre next year and 2 in over 2Litre.
    So a pretty strong representation by Honda.
    The 2 over 2litre cars should be interesting, taking on the V8's and the Mazda's...... one inparticular will have serious K power and a very well developed chassis.
    Have a think about it..... It would be great to have another Civic in the bunch.
    So what are the 12 honda's that are gonna run under 2L?