Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Best N/A Header + Single Exhaust Setup

G'day guys,

I want too find out whats the best header + single exhaust setup for the S2000?

I have searched on s2ki I know some in mind but cant find any hard proof i.e dyno results that prove their thoughts.

So if anyone knows any info please share

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    S2000
    http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/...php?p=38427342

I cant remember the website i was on but i saved the dyno picture but sus out the ARK N2 Exhaust + headers i've attatched the dyno pictures of it..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dyno2000final.jpg 
Views:	161 
Size:	120.2 KB 
ID:	12283  

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    S2000
    invidia headers without the exhausts though.. might be helpful =\
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	INV-HS00HS1HDP_3.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	134.7 KB 
ID:	12284  

Member Array
    Car:
    AP1 S13
    J's racing header - Proven many times to be the best gaining header. That shouldn't be too hard to find on s2ki.
    Any most 70MM exhaust will give you good gains. If you want maximum power go for the Amuse R1000, T1R 70RT, J's 70RR. Straight through titanium design exhaust for maximum gain & minimum weight.

Header thread --
    http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=634406

Exhaust thread --
    http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=634543

If you want 70MM but still retain the cat, there are alot more choices ASM 70T, J's 70RS.

If you want 70MM but don't want to spend money on titanium and still keep the cat. ASM 70SS Which is still very expensive, t1r 70EM Or the Greddy TI-C (bang for buck)

thanks for the links guys, so from what I gather is that with a J's header with cat or hi-flow cat with a 70mm single is the best setup

which out the single exhaust is the best?

Member Array
    Car:
    AP1 S13
    No the best gains are with the J's header + straight through 70mm lol no cat.

Most of the single exhaust perform very similar there hasn't been one that has come out on top yet unlike the J's racing header.
    It's really upto you weather you like the sound of a titanium exhaust or a SS exhaust. Or if you like Loud or quiet.

The quiet ones will be the ASM 70Ti and 70SS. Also the t1r 70EM. And the loudest would be the R1000.

also note, the T1R 70R v3 has the provision to be a catback also. the package comes with a test pipe if you wish to go the extra step.

being loud at the track is good, on the street.. depends how much attention you like.. saying this from personal experience

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    I agree with vyets and ChromZ. You may try your luck, but just remember Stain, that your car is not legal without a cat. What are your goals with these mods - outright power? I found the biggest benefit were the weight savings.

^^^ Just inquiring, I want too know what will be the max hp setup with a hi-flow cat, I wouldn't run a test pipe.

I might change my current setup.

Member Array
    Car:
    Still waiting for it.....
    has anyone got the tri-y headers on there s2k
    THE BEAST IS SLEEPING

Member Array
    Car:
    AP1 S2000
    What vyetz said

Toda headers also shows similar gains apparently if you want another option.

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Quote Originally Posted by STAiN MASTER View Post
    ^^^ Just inquiring, I want too know what will be the max hp setup with a hi-flow cat, I wouldn't run a test pipe.

I might change my current setup.
    It's difficult to get power N/A with simple mods. Maximum HP with intake, exhaust, header and tune is about 210-230whp on a Dynodynamics dyno.