Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Honda's
    Ben is looking at his options by purchasing in the states,which you all know is a good decision atm due to there economy and our dollar being very good currently.

Yes the engine has already been built/ran,he has a few options on his table.I have already voiced my opinion on the 13.5 comp on 98 octane to Ben.

His current setup is a Oem B20 bottom end,b18cr head,skunk intake manifold and TB,smsp header,apexi power fc-best 1/4 time of 13.6(dc2 chassis) i think Ben?? The engine was supposed to have Buddy club spec 3 cams,but Ben never recieved them after paying Dave Flood(join the club there),so we had to use his type r cams.

Here's his current setup while i was assembling the engine:
    Last edited by honda_b_blastn; 26-10-2009 at 05:16 PM.
    11.41@119 mile ALL MOTOR street chassis

K series parts whore

FFamily

Member Array
    Car:
    1985 ford laser
    pump gas + water meth injection
    Last edited by Sexc86; 26-10-2009 at 05:22 PM.
    Light up with Lyle - Electrical / Communications / Instrumentation

Member Array
    Car:
    integra type r
    Quote Originally Posted by GSi_PSi View Post
    i wanna see this 2.2 Litre B series . Has the motor already been built?
    hey yeah the motor is built im just waiting for my builder in the usa to send it should leave the usa tomorrow
    Thanks to 40RGD performance 101 for the work on 17SNR b20 conversion now it time for stage 2

Member Array
    Car:
    integra type r
    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Im not entirely sure you factor in if things will fail with the B20's. But yeh, I would of went for a K24 set-up for all that trouble and will make more power than a B20 would ever make
    well all up deliver to my door this engine package cost me $5200 im sorry but im yet to here of anyone do a full k swap for this sort of money all the pricing i have done i was looking at around 10k so i'm happy with what ive done and with how often i drive my car it should be right
    Thanks to 40RGD performance 101 for the work on 17SNR b20 conversion now it time for stage 2

Member Array
    Car:
    legtec @2psi
    wow motor is looking nice.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda's
    Quote Originally Posted by GSi_PSi View Post
    wow motor is looking nice.
    wait for the new one
    11.41@119 mile ALL MOTOR street chassis

K series parts whore

FFamily

Member Array
    Car:
    delsol crx
    more comp will always give more power no matter what.

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    Quote Originally Posted by spoonfed View Post
    well all up deliver to my door this engine package cost me $5200 im sorry but im yet to here of anyone do a full k swap for this sort of money all the pricing i have done i was looking at around 10k so i'm happy with what ive done and with how often i drive my car it should be right

Man that's an awesome idea, I'd never thought of doing that. The only thing that scares me is maybe getting the engine to my door and realising it doesn't have all those internals, but I doubt that'll happen.

Good buy

Account Disabled Array
    Im keen for some numbers if you decide to go ahead with the motor

Would be one of a kind in AUS

Banned Array
    Car:
    EKB20 > EGB18C
    yes would be indeed.. engine is sexy.. headers looks yummy aswel good ground clearnce

Member Array
    Car:
    legtec @2psi
    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Im not entirely sure you factor in if things will fail with the B20's. But yeh, I would of went for a K24 set-up for all that trouble and will make more power than a B20 would ever make
    I was wondering what do u mean by fail?. He's sleeved his block?. How is his setup less reliable than say a K24? , both got rod stroke Ratio of 1.54:1.. unless your talking about the compression ratio?..

Member Array
    Car:
    EG Hatch
    i'm keeping an eye on this thread.. i have similar idea of high compression B20 build but without the stroker... im thinking i may run 12:1ish instead of 13.5 like i was planning to.. lol

thanks for a good thread guys
    FIGJAM