Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    S15
    Clarion units are very good.

Quote Originally Posted by BlakTegra
    You definetly need tilt as I had the Alpine 98315 in my dc2 integra and as you know, the head unit is positioned quiet low. I always had it tilted up a notch, that way the viewing angle is perfect without the sun glare.

So basically, you NEED to have the motorized face

AGREED with you there m8.....9815 is HOT! but i stepped it up a notch and got the 9835.......same thing but you can never get bored with the tilt option. hehe

Alpine, Clarion are my first choices, pioneer, jvc are 2nd, and Sony.......well for that money il keep my stock unit. lol

Member Array
    Car:
    1999 Integra VTi-R
    My vote is for the Alpine CDA-9835!

Member Array
    Car:
    pogo stick
    my vote is against Alpine becuase over many years of using them in my familes cars they just broke down and stopped working after warranty had expired. I gotta admit they sound good but build quality is shocking on the internals and Pioneer have not broken once thats why i stick with them.

Member Array
    Car:
    pogo stick
    i recived my 9650 today, wired it.. all good

Member Array
    Car:
    pogo stick
    Quote Originally Posted by jay-bee'z
    and how is it? u lovin it?
    its really good, yes im loving it

I installed it the same day as i got it, it sounds soo good the DSP makes the difference. I welded the bracket (the rectangle thing) to the console and made a little bracket that i bolted on to the back of the headunit and screwed that down to the console. Then i put the console back with the headunit attached and everything else back together. Man, if someone tries and completes to steal the headunit at least i will know that i did my best and they were probley very pissed off.

ohh the settings are so complex hehe, it even comes with a microphone that you attach to your headrest and you get out of the car and it plays noises and adjusts so you can use your headunit to full potential.

any other q's?
    Last edited by !JonZap!; 25-11-2004 at 01:14 PM.

im getting a deh-5650mp tomorrow

changed my mind, decided that i can settle for something lower
    so i purchased the 4650mp instead, its all silver so it doesnt really suit my interior but it will play all my sweet mp3s so its good enuff

only $215 on ebay from Online-Depot's ebay shop
    Last edited by sleeptec; 03-12-2004 at 07:49 PM. Reason: update

Member Array
    Car:
    pogo stick
    heres the headuint installed

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R, R6
    I bought the 9650 off ebay last week and Im very happy with the purchase, It looks good and performs even better.

Member Array
    Car:
    BLZ-ARW001
    the Pioneer DEH-9650MP is awesome but so is the 8650MP.. two exact units, 9650 has the flap, 8650 aint got one... for the price difference the 8650 is value for money... the microphone is amazing.. u should try it out !JonZap!... its an auto EQ and i've got the 8650, its fukin brilliant... alpine have awesome units too but the price of them are ridiculous... go the 8650 if u dont wanna spend too much... theres a price drop on them now too... they're going for $899 at JB...
    arrowz
    blz-arw001

OTO-KREW

Member Array
    Car:
    '07 Jazz VTi, '00 RD1 CRV
    Eclipse 3424
    '91 CB7 Accord EXi (my first Honda)
    '07 GD3 Jazz VTi (mine)
    '00 RD1 CR-V Sport (wife's truck)