Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    DC4
    Oh ok cool,
    Do you know which parts exactly i would have to swap over from my old shocks??
    Is it pretty straight forward to swap the parts over?

The main reason why i was looking at this setup is because i have been quoted in Aus $130 each for KYB replacement shocks and another $250 for lowered springs. So thats $770 for the whole lot where i could source from the US and get a better quality setup for the same price if not cheaper. Thats my opinion anyway. Im not really in any need for Coilovers as i do absolutely no track work whats so ever just more of a daily driver to work. Thats why i thought a shock/spring combination would be better for comfort, South Aus legal requirements (Engineers report needed for Coilovers, CBF gettin defected) and also abviously cheaper.

Cheers
    Last edited by DC4; 29-10-2009 at 09:47 AM.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    DC4
    Skunk2 lowered springs and sport shocks should be arriving on Monday, i will let you's know how i go once i install them, also i'll post a pic so ppl can see the ride height. Bear in mind i will be putting my old 18'' chromies on. Chromies are not my cup of tea anymore since i bought them about 3 years ago but i had them lying in the shed so i thought i would smack em back on again for the future sale of my car.
    CHEERS!