Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by soetantoa View Post
    FYI - Honda Australia recently had a campaign for all CVT GD Jazz "FREE CVT OIL CHANGE", they were rolling out the latest CVT transmission.

I've had mine changed under the campaign a month ago, this new oil works beaut....

Ask any Honda dealer if your VIN is valid for this campaign.
    In NSW, could you provide a contact dealer number?

Quote Originally Posted by william23 View Post
    In NSW, could you provide a contact dealer number?
    Hi,

Just rang up any Honda dealership in VIC, I've had mine changed at Yarra Honda and another Jazz at John Blair Honda.

I'm pretty sure they said it is national campaign, its pretty stupid to have this so called campaign but only VIC....doesn't make any sense.

Good luck

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Evo
    Just an update for everyone...
    the free gearbox service are for certain honda jazzs', but no older than 7 years and no more than 160 clicks on the ODO.
    From what my gf told me its faulty GB oil, they flushed it three time and on the fourth with proper stuff, ( don't ask me what it is )
    Total cost was $280... at least its normal now...

Hey just to clarify, do you mean when you put the car into drive it sorta lunges forwards? It happens to my Jazz sometimes and its brand new. Is it a problem?

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    taiman what model is your jazz? what year?

and i have disconnected my battery many times my cvt is fine.
    just take it in for a flush at honda then get them to drain and refill the CVT oil at each 20,000kms service

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Evo
    Quote Originally Posted by Liger View Post
    Hey just to clarify, do you mean when you put the car into drive it sorta lunges forwards? It happens to my Jazz sometimes and its brand new. Is it a problem?
    not really, like when i stop at the lights and on green i accelerate and the car shudders/vibrates for a period before it goes smooth...

Quote Originally Posted by GU357 View Post
    taiman what model is your jazz? what year?

and i have disconnected my battery many times my cvt is fine.
    just take it in for a flush at honda then get them to drain and refill the CVT oil at each 20,000kms service
    my gf has an 06 VTiS Jazz...
    it could be the battery, i wouldnt say 100% though it just happened as the battery went flat...

on another note, just a week after the gearbox was serviced at honda i now have a CEL..
    Odd... as this has never happened before...

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 x2
    Yeah you can just go up to 60 then completely release throttle until you get down to 40 then repeat 3 times.
    hondadynamiks - ADELAIDE

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 x2
    As for your trans shudder... Needs a flush with cvtf twice and stall test it twice..
    hondadynamiks - ADELAIDE