Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EG5 / JDM ITR (soon)

Removing Bird Shit Stains?

How can I remove them? I washed my car seems like it stuck on? LOL

How can this happen? O_O
    Honda Civic EG parts needed (Sydney):

APEXI WS2 (MUFFLER) OR SIMILAR - SPOON DUCKBILL (REPLICA) - EG6 CLUSTER - MUDFLAPS - XENON HID KIT (6000K)

Where is it located on the vehicle?

Member Array
    Car:
    dog
    bat shit is the best

Member Array
    Car:
    Lawn mower
    I get this and batt crap all the time on my cars. I found the easy way of doing it is having 2 sponges to wash the car. I throw 1 sponge into the bucket of soap, and then sit the sponge on top of the bird crap to soften it up, 5 mins later when your finish doing that side of the car its soft enough to wipe off give it a try..

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1
    if it marrs the paint

use some scratch x on it, as it has cleaning agents in it. (thanks aaronng)

i've tried and tested , works wonders !
    "since we're both asian.. I'll look after you and chuck in King Springs with the wheels and tyres for $1050"

Member Array
    Car:
    Liberty GTspecB
    scratch X, or maybe go at it with claybar
    I used to have a EK sedan
    psn: w-_custer_-w

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1
    Quote Originally Posted by Raztaz View Post
    scratch X, or maybe go at it with claybar
    claybar doesn't work

tried already

scratch x raymond
    "since we're both asian.. I'll look after you and chuck in King Springs with the wheels and tyres for $1050"

Member Array
    Car:
    VteC
    If the bird shit has been on the car for a week or so it mite have eaten throw the clear coat
    but if its only been on for a day or so it should just wash off

is it rough when you feel it? or smooth

it its eaten trough the clean therefor cannot be fixed unless you re clear it

hope that helps
    rep if you find a good post

Member Array
    Car:
    Teggy, Spada Vt
    try spraying a bit of meguairs quick detailer on it and let it soak. repeat the process 2 to 3 times and clay it. should come off without much hassel. scratch x wont really do much. the clay bar method i mentioned is proven and it works.
    -=¤§ ń Ĩ ģ ĥ ţ Ŵ ő Ł F §¤=- ™

info worth the rep point?
    WIFE AND DOG MISSING!!!
    REWARD FOR DOG

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by night_wolf View Post
    try spraying a bit of meguairs quick detailer on it and let it soak. repeat the process 2 to 3 times and clay it. should come off without much hassel. scratch x wont really do much. the clay bar method i mentioned is proven and it works.
    Claybar works if there is bird shit that is still stuck on the paint. If he has already removed all the bird shit and there is etching on the clearcoat from the shit being left on for too long, then an abrasive product can help level it out and make it less obvious. If it was left on for too long and it has gone down all the way to the colour layer, then there is not much to do other than respray.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Quote Originally Posted by aaronng View Post
    Claybar works if there is bird shit that is still stuck on the paint. If he has already removed all the bird shit and there is etching on the clearcoat from the shit being left on for too long, then an abrasive product can help level it out and make it less obvious. If it was left on for too long and it has gone down all the way to the colour layer, then there is not much to do other than respray.
    Curiously wouldnt a cut n polish remove it or basically just leave a small fraction of it left?