(WA) Hey from a - Civic searcher

Hey guys

i have have been lurking around the site for a while trying to get some extra info b4 i buy my first civic & have read some useful information & seen some nice looking rides.

i have wanted to put a WTB/Sale/trade add but with the rules on the forum really cant do it.

as the title says i am in WA (perth) have noticed that there is hardly anyone selling civics in perth on this forum, if there is anybody from perth with links to perth sites that would be appreciated.

cheers guys until then ill try & accumulate my 1 point & 90 rego.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EG-EJ8- FD2-FN2
    Wt year of civic u r looking for?
    eg...ek....ej....em....ep....fd?

Member Array
    Car:
    z28 camaro
    Hey there, there area few Wa based Honda forums around, prolly the most popular being wahonda theres loadsa guys always trying to sell cars on there and can always try carsales.com.au .. Good luck.

http://www.wahonda.net/forum/index.p...ce120135e80d19

Thanks guys i am looking for a hatch 96 onwards. the one thing that is limiting my search is the fact it needs to be an AUTO. my wife wants another auto in the house.

thought that by looking at Honda sites i could get a better deal & someone that really looked after their car. hopefully a swap maybe see how we go.

cheers again & will update when i get what i want.

Cristian