Newcomer Array
    Car:
    1985 AH Honda Civic

My AH With 32/36 Webber

I Have a 1985 AH Civic Runnin 1.5L 12 Valve Motor.. Got the rev tacho, Digital clock , Import taillight RED Middle strip,Sunroof,Grey with colour coded bumpers,5spd.. All Emissions junk removed

Have been Thrashing Around with it for a few years now.. Only mod being a 32/36 webber on it ..Whats a safe rev limit cos iv found i can rev pretty high(7500rpm) but have blown a few Cam belts ,hole in piston , head gaskets,and generally killing it all the time . Thinkin maybe i should stay under 6000rpm.. Iv got a standard carb back on it , but it runs like shit , so goin back to the webber.. but dont wanna kill it again ..Also got some extractors but never got em on ..Thinkin maybe a cheap straight thru and them would help.. Iv got a few parts and a spare car wrecking .
    So if i get 1 PQ point i can make a F/S Advert ..Help a Brother Out

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R>AH>EK>DC2
    Its an 85, it shouldn't have a cat mate, so go for the straighter, just beware of noise.
    Welcome to Ozhonda, I myself have horn for carbs and AH's.
    Chuck the webers back in, I'd kill for some for my next AH
    How'd you find the devac job?
    Our cars don't really have a rev limiter as I found with overrev, to stay on the safe side, I'd side on 5.5-6k MAX!!

Know what sought of extractors you got champ? ew extractors are farking rare, take care of them.
    What state you in champ? [can't see from phone]
    You sadly can't sell anything until you've got rep and been on for 90 days

welcome to ozhonda once again champ, great to see another AH lover
    Also join www.redpepperracing.com, thats the holey grail of AH's

btw, this should be in the introduction section mate

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    1985 AH Honda Civic
    Moved to Introductions..