Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Hybrid View

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    06 RB1
    yeah guys, i think the chinese setup you're talking about is the same as an instruction someone posted about removing the dash or something. It comes witht he screen, panel and this dvd unit that sits at the bottom of where the cd changer goes. and it doesnt require the middle controls to be changed... hmm.. will give it some thought as the guy currently only wants to sell it if i take the entire set up and refuse to sell just the top portion unless someone comes around and buys the lower part..

but again, thanks alot for your input!!

^^ you really want to modify the OEM screen works? here is one selling on YAJ that i found for yr reference, its JPY 37,000........

http://page9.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/k125270388

Hi Roy, found this on carsales and its the only one in AUS have this system http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/...s=67&silo=1011

its the system u want and believe its from China

Polar Bear Array
    Car:
    09 RB1 Lux
    Andy, the one from YAJ and the on that car, the position of the clock is different on each other isn't it? I think for touch screen is a bit too far.
    Team Agentz

Options Motorsports

My Accord Euro: [ENDUT]

My Odyssey: [BRUANG]

MY GARAGE SALE

haha never thought abt that

yes u are correct. different side of driving between Japan and China. i think its far for touch screen as well and thats why i drop my own idea as stated before

its good to see someone actually did that on AUDM RB1

Member Array
    Car:
    06 TC'd RB1
    ^^^ Andy, feel like making an appointment with the seller to view car so that we can have a play with the system...hahahhaa.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 TC'd RB1
    Easier to go to a wreckers and get the display unit IMO. Should be plug and play
    Old man that drives slow cars

page 1 on this thread has procedure how. where r u located? u want the double din or the display replacement? i'm not 100% JDM one is compatiable.

RB1 Display

Quote Originally Posted by AusAccord View Post
    page 1 on this thread has procedure how. where r u located? u want the double din or the display replacement? i'm not 100% JDM one is compatiable.
    Hi just the display.
    We live in Adelaide.
    For interest what is the double din?
    Nmb

that case, try to find one from wrecker as not 100% sure they are compatible.
    double din fascia below
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	30bcrc1.jpg 
Views:	1381 
Size:	94.2 KB 
ID:	29137  

Hi
    OK
    Thanks will check with wrecker
    Nmb