Quote Originally Posted by F20C View Post
    just make sure you dont buy a stolen yellow one.. mine was stolen
    wtf when is this? didnt you just get your car or something

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    S2000
    nah man had it over a year ago lol. got stolen in oct =(

I think, that yellow is good..

Color white are common. So If i were you, I'll take yellow..

Member Array
    Car:
    AP1 s2000
    how is white common?! I've NEVER seen a white s2000 on the road, and I drive through melb city nearly every day

S2Krazy Array
    I saw 3 in one day once here in Brisbane. I was like wtf.

I havent seen 3 before or after that day, since. LOL.
    --------------------------------------
    PM's Turned Off

Prelude - Sold.
    S2000 - Sold.
    NSX - Sold.
    F355 - Coming...

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    ^ Good spot though Brad - Seeing three like that at once would be extremely rare. Still, I'd say white is a touch more exclusive than yellow.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Theres always yellow and white ones around lygon street. Seen a few ap2's around there also.. in black yellow and blue. Other then that only white and yellow ap1's lol.

What would you think of purchasing an unmodified s2000 with 80,000 kms that has been in an accident on the back left hand side?

Would you consider purchasing an s2000 that has been in an accident?

sorry just to add keeping in mind that no panels have been replaced it has just been resprayed. and what price would you think? it is mechanically okay apart from a noise in the gear box but thinking this is pretty minor...

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynette View Post
    sorry just to add keeping in mind that no panels have been replaced it has just been resprayed. and what price would you think? it is mechanically okay apart from a noise in the gear box but thinking this is pretty minor...
    box problems are minor? dude they charge an arm and a leg for just a single synchro. Get one that doesnt have any panel damage / mechanical damage and is in good nick. keep in mind your going to have to fork out abit for the major thats comming up. If i were to buy another i'd definatly buy one that has just over 100,000km's imo. But everyone will have different oppinions.

what do you mean by major service? do s2000's require a new timing belt?

I have been looking for an s2000 for approx 6 months now and am finding it difficult to find a unmodified s2000 i am willing to spend around the 30k mark.

The car I am currently looking at I have had an nrma inspection done one the car and was told "there is a clunk in rear when reversing and noise in drive line when driving at different speeds" the mechanic who inspected this thinks it is a minor problem - but no so sure???

Let me phrase this in another way: the car is mechanically sound, has been in an accident (looks like they have run up the gutter etc) pretty average spray job but frame of the car is ok it's unmodified, 80,000kims and aside from the accident is in really good condition. Would you purchase this car??