Member Array
    Car:
    2014 NSX

Arrow Switching to Integra Type R Carbon Fibre Panels

Disclaimer: The following is provided as a GUIDE ONLY, and neither myself nor Ozhonda take any responsibility for the outcomes of someone else doing the following. You follow these steps at your own risk!

Note: Pictures might not be great because they were taken on my iPhone.

Aim: To replace stock black panels into carbon fibre type r panels or to simply remove the panels.
    Required: PATIENCE!,Magenetic Tip Screwdriver and small flat head to pry and maybe wear some gloves.
    Time: 3-4 Hours
    Steps:
    1. Start but removing the screw panel cover, using a small flat head to pry open.
    Before:

After:

2. Remove the side screws on the Arm-rest, there are 2 screws on each side.

If you have the non-arm rest, simply just lift it up no screws are needed to be de-screwed.
    3. After removing the screws simply side back the panel and lift it over the handbrake.
    4. Now to remove the gearbox panel, remove your gear knob. Remove your ash tray as your can see there are there screws in the back your have to remove them, becareful not to loose the screws.

5. After removing the screws, pull out the ashtray surrounding and detach the wire.

6. Now remove the screws that are holding the gearbox panel in place and if you have the screws on the side.

7. Now to remove the gearbox panel pull it out and twist it so it can be pull out and the handbrake won't hit it, Repeat the previous steps backwards to replace and switch over to Carbon Fibre Panels, then screw everything back on.

8. Now remove this wire under the passenger side, just by simply pulling it off. I had to take this picture of team-integra because i don't have flash on my phone.

9. After removing the wire underneath , pull the hazard light switch and the defogger switch out, it is pretty hard to but you have to pry it out, Becarefull cause you might end up break the switches. Patience is required as this is the most hardest and time consuming part.

10. Now remove the 2 screws in the back as shown, de-wire all the switches.
    11. Pull the climate panel out firmly be careful not to break anything, remove the wire from the hot/cold switch, the remove the green switch and lastly the cream coloured switch. Be patient because this takes alot of effot.
    the clip on the switches are underneath , so you gotta press them out and pull the switches out.
    12. Switch over the new panel then Rewire everything back, it is kinda impossible to rewire it back but i did it.
    First put the wire back into hole by kinda bending it and pushing it up the metal hole and it will click into place then rewire the cream colored switch then lastly the green switch. Patience is required.
    13. Check and make sure everything is working, then simply screw back everything on.
    14. To Remove the driver side vent, press the sunroof button up the pull out, becarefull with this because i stuffed up my sunroof switch by pull the cover out and all the components came out.

this is what is looks like when its removed.
    15. Remove the screw where the sunroof switch is, and simply pull out. becareful once again not to break anything .
    16. Bring in your itr cf panel and replace, screw it in place and replace switch.

Heres the final product !

Other thoughts: Bring a ziplock bag to place the screws in, be patient sometimes things might seem like they won't go in, becareful not to break anything.
    Any questions please PM me.

Also i got the stock black panels if anyone wants them .

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2 N/A what?
    Nice DIY keep them coming!

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R, R6
    Nice write up, you should think of getting a dc2r gear knob to complete the swap.

Just jap have genuine copys for around $25.

Member Array
    Car:
    2014 NSX
    Quote Originally Posted by xenonkuraz View Post
    Nice DIY keep them coming!
    Yeah thanks, it was a bit rush cause it was my first DIY.

Quote Originally Posted by jords View Post
    Nice write up, you should think of getting a dc2r gear knob to complete the swap.

Just jap have genuine copys for around $25.
    Mmm, i'll see but im pretty happy with my spoon gearknob at the moment
    thanks anyways

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    Nice diy

Member Array
    Car:
    LOLWUT
    on the center console, you only need to remove the two back screws at the arm rest bit.

some kids garage
    A true car enthusiast appreciates the time, effort and money put into ANY sort of car, modified in ANY sort of style, whether they may like it or not.

Member Array
    Car:
    96 Integra
    nice diy, but it shouldnt of taken 3-4 hrs.

Member Array
    Car:
    2014 NSX
    yeah it took ages cause i couldnt wire it up properley, so i did it with in 2 days .

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    94 Integra - 97 Supra RZ
    I cant seen to get the green and cream plugs off the a/c unit, I broke the vent off trying to get it out pretty stuck in there. also I got my sunroof button off but the plug behind looks different to your picture cant get mine out, its all black and cant see the screw.
    any help would be well appreciated
    Black 1994 Integra 5sp
    White 1997 Supra RZ 6sp
    White 1987 Integra 5sp - Sold

Banned Array
    Car:
    DN-01
    PLEASEEEE, someone tell me where I can find the CF bits, I've been looking for days, haha.