Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hiya guys, I had a go at sound deadening my doors the other week so here are some progress pics. Only 3/4 of the passenger door was done coz i ran out of material.

Oh yeah, any opinions or helpful critisism would be nice

The front looks familiar.

What type of sound deadening is that you're using Jas?

I'm using flashtac. Was planning on only doing the inner skin but thought since im even bothering to sound deaden it, i might as well do a proper job and do both the inner and outer skins.

Pictures aren't working bro!

so does it conceal the sound much better??
    フジタエンジニアリング

Quote Originally Posted by A'PEXi
    so does it conceal the sound much better??
    I feel that it was worth the effort. The midbass sounds tighter.
    Also it could just b my imagination but it sounds a bit louder as well. Where i normally play my music at volume 17, I know seem to leave it at level 15. :roll:

I wanna attemp it too but dont know how to. Looks hard.
    Is there like an instruction on how to do it on the product some where?

I've got G-Spot in mine. It's easy to apply, it just takes long because you have to remove everything from inside the car (door skins, panels, carpets, seats etc).

BlakTegra, come and see me sometime and I'll show you how to do it as we do it on nearly every car that goes through here dude.

BlakTegra, come and see me sometime and I'll show you how to do it as we do it on nearly every car that goes through here dude.
    Damn, if i knew that was on offer i would've taken it up. Owells to late now 8)

oh dammit~!

Fhrx, you're all the way up in Sydney and I'm all the way down in Melb!

After looking at some pics, I've decided to let someone else do it for me..hehehehehe

Why don't you open up a workshop here in Melb? I'm sure heaps of ppl would support you.

Member Array
    Car:
    datsun 200b
    i wanna do this to my car if i keep it
    especially the boot..
    looks like a good idea..
    how much does it cost?? arm and leg??

Ken
    VTEC+Turbo=dirty underpants