Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lights

Member Array
    Car:
    MB C200 and FN2R

Lights

I'm planning to get a white colour H4 head light, but not too sure if they fit in a jazz ..can anyone help?

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz GLi 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by asiansquad
    I'm planning to get a white colour H4 head light, but not too sure if they fit in a jazz ..can anyone help?
    You can find what type of head light blub that u need from Jazz's user manual. And the user manual also tell u how to change the head lights. (Can tell u that it is very trouble to chanage the hight light blub, it is NOT simply open the bonnet and change it from there!!!)

In my own opinion, if u just like the looking after installed the white head light, go ahead then. If u want a brighter head light, the H4 light blub doesn't help, unless u install a H.I.D. kits. But i heard that the head light cover of Jazz is not suitable for H.I.D.

Member Array
    Car:
    M3 F80 RC1 MY16
    lol
    i found the way to change the headlight is very simple after u do it once
    for HID, it is fine but just adjust the angle downward and just get some white one if u dun want to be in trouble

Member Array
    Car:
    MB C200 and FN2R
    the lights are already bright..but i don't like how it's sorta yellow...i've seen a few cars with white lights..they look pretty good

Member Array
    Car:
    Mini Cooper S Chilli R56
    I am currently using the Philips Blue Vision 4000K..... its about 60 bucks which include headlights and parkers....

I've tried the cheap 20 bucks ones.... they blow out in about 2 month.... and the light isn't as white.....
    well..... I think it's worth spent a bit extra.... and the installation takes about 10 minutes.....

Member Array
    Car:
    MB C200 and FN2R
    where'd u get those Philips Blue Vision 4000k from??

what kind of lights are illegal to have? i don't want cops up my ass when i drive around at night :P

Member Array
    Car:
    M3 F80 RC1 MY16
    lol
    if u scare, just dun mod yr car is all i can said coz cop will catch u if u got aftermarket mod

Member Array
    Car:
    MB C200 and FN2R
    hahaha...but u dont' get booked for hving a kit on right?

Member Array
    Car:
    M3 F80 RC1 MY16
    u will
    my frd change some super right bulb and living in city
    he got fine once and got warning the other time
    so depends on cops

and for bodykit, if u are too low, u will coz i got catch b4

Member Array
    Car:
    MB C200 and FN2R
    damn
    guess i'll just have to avoid the cops :P

Member Array
    Car:
    2002 CRV Sport
    changing the headlight bulbs isnt too hard. You just gotta do it from the front wheel wells and not the bonnet

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    04' Jazz VTi Classical
    Quote Originally Posted by asiansquad
    damn
    guess i'll just have to avoid the cops :P
    that's true, my frd drove an lancer with aftermarket EVO bodykit, white blubs, smaller steering wheel, loud muffler, RSM on panel...
    never been caught for defect. but just some warning for some of his idiot driving skills
    it's truely depends on the cop.
    but white bulb is definite fine, unless u install hid and do not do the focusing and cause danger to other road users, or u put on a bulb that is too BLUE,
    my frd was pulled over by cops at night coz her hyundai is having an very blue head light bulb. and she said it's factory standard and the cop let her go~