Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    ^

Yeah me also

Member Array
    Car:
    Kermit K20A
    Quote Originally Posted by B16bcivic View Post
    I'm looking into J swap 2. About the engine sticking on dc and eg are cause their bonnet are on abit of a slope angle. I see ek's with close bonnet. My concern is would ps and ac fit with that huge 3.2L mota.
    If you are serious about doing a J-swap, have a chat to Derek at All in Fabrication (https://www.facebook.com/AllInFab) over in the States. He does radiator & a/c condensor tuck kits for B/H/K series, so I don't see why he wouldn't be able to do it for a J series. All you will need then is custom A/C high & low pressure lines
    Kermit EGK20A
    Winton: 1:35.08
    Wakefield: 1:08.8

if j swap is legal for road use , i ll do it to my Eg like how i done h2b bcoz i like doing something different than everyone else
    h2b all motor- RIP
    FN2 -RIP
    GTI- RIP
    A 45 AMG -RIP
    C63 C205

Member Array
    Car:
    Kermit K20A
    I would be guessing that it will be on the difficult side to get a J series engineered for road use, unless you went all out on the build & upgraded everything to above par standards
    Kermit EGK20A
    Winton: 1:35.08
    Wakefield: 1:08.8

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9, eg, n360,
    an update on mine.

I have it running, I used the j series v2 mount kit to make the engine sit higher in the bay because ground clearance was non existent. I wired it up, good thing about the j series is its very similar to a k series and only requires a handful of wires to get it up and running. (being that mine is an auto remember).

I had to redesign the j series shifter. I put the j series shifter cable with the eg shifter box then modified and welded the cable at the correct length.
    radiator is in (just like a k swap cut the mounts off relocate to the other side reweld).

unfortunately when you move the engine higher in the bay the headlight fowls on the alternator. So i need to relocate the alternator or leave one headlight out?

I have been a little busy with moving house, other projects and being lazy i guess with completing this swap. I need to get my ass into gear and get it done! the next part is just to clean up the wiring, put the dash and ecu away make the bonnet close. and test drive i guess. I have a bigger throttlebody and I want to spin the intake manifold 180 degrees too.

Member Array
    Car:
    EG Civic
    go and drive a vr6, heavy over the front, handles like shit, impossible to service

j series is just stupid when you can get plenty out of a b,h or k...
    Wakefield Park PB: 1.15.6

Member Array
    Car:
    88 CRX B16a
    If you wanting to see a J-swap have a watch of this guy in Aus that has a video blog of it.
    Well worth checking out his other videos also

V6 Civic EG Muscle Hatch - phase III - 3 litres
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkgdY...dT6CIebxpcaeAE
    Superintendant Chalmers "What's the point in having a Honda if you can't show it off?"

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9, eg, n360,
    I think he is on here somewhere?
    Check out the TLA Performance facebook page

Http://www.tlaperformance.com
    Offical dealer for NRG innovations, Hybrid racing and now PLM

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R>AH>EK>DC2
    There was a similar build on NZ Honda's
    SPAMMAPS
    Carburettor|Nation

that mikey G guy is the biggest shit talker ive ever met..
    in the space of 15minutes he sold two sets of wheels. claims a guy under the username DNT-CRY bought them!