Member Array
    Car:
    DC5S

DC5S mileage resale value

Hey guys,

Am looking at a 05 DC5S on sale, but the mileage is pretty high at 110 xxx kms.
    However full logs and service history is available and current owner drives a lot on the highways as a daily.

For sure its gonna hit the resale value hard next time.. so 2 main questions :

how much would you roughly pay? and will it be easy to sell a 150-160xx km dc5s in the future?

cheers
    vroom vroom

Quote Originally Posted by marvo View Post
    Hey guys,

Am looking at a 05 DC5S on sale, but the mileage is pretty high at 110 xxx kms.
    However full logs and service history is available and current owner drives a lot on the highways as a daily.

For sure its gonna hit the resale value hard next time.. so 2 main questions :

how much would you roughly pay? and will it be easy to sell a 150-160xx km dc5s in the future?

cheers
    If the drivers does alot of Highway driving, i wouldn't be to concerned bout the kms as those Kms are very healthy for the engine.

Well u'd be looking mid to high 20's.
    Depends on the condition of the body, interior etc.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    ne1 can say its all highway miles... my car is.. but at the end of the day, u really have no proof.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    05 Integra Type
    my 05 type s has just done over 60k and i do highway drivin.. only when i need to drive otherwise its sits in the drive way but yeah people wont believe that it was mainly hiway driving when i go to sell it!

I reckon u should b lookin at low 20's for a type s with that many km's! as i would expect 26-27k for my car if i was to sell it today.

And if u wanna make sure of highest resale make sure its serviced on time and looked after!
    My DC5 type S mods - so far...
    Red H badges/J's Racing Strut&Engine Damper/Gruppe M/Buddy Club RSD/J's Rear Strut/J's Camber Arms/JDM rear Floor bar/EP3r Front Sway

Quote Originally Posted by mrntegra View Post
    my 05 type s has just done over 60k and i do highway drivin.. only when i need to drive otherwise its sits in the drive way but yeah people wont believe that it was mainly hiway driving when i go to sell it!

I reckon u should b lookin at low 20's for a type s with that many km's! as i would expect 26-27k for my car if i was to sell it today.

And if u wanna make sure of highest resale make sure its serviced on time and looked after!
    +1 on above

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5S
    awesome, thanks guys..
    was just concerned bout the high mileage..
    but buy cheap, sell cheap and depreciate bout the same i guess huh
    vroom vroom

05 110XXX quite high. if selling out at 150XXX, i would expect low 20's depending on conditions as well.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    S
    having just got mine. i reckon 21k is about par.
    my mate got a DC5R with 131k for 23k??

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    sh1tbox
    just change the cluster when its time to sell, most people do that anyways.

Ive seen heaps of cars, that say they've done 60-70 but with no log books
    Would you change the life you love, for the love of your life?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    S
    lol that shit is dodgy. but i know people do it. sad. luckily i got log books