Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by edw-R
    With 1.6L engine. I saw one with the same setting with mugen cpu and lower final drive. His car is faster than stock dc2. What do you think??
    stock dc2?

i don't care about how a vti-r faster than a dc2r, it's just too hard to find out the truth, it doesn't really related to the mods sometimes, as you know, if a ek4 could lose power, why coudn't a dc2r lose power? i've seen dc2 faster than dc2r, but what's that mean?

anyway, what TODA AU said really got a point, there are too many products on the market which doesn't give you much benefits at all, people just listen to ppl to modify everything, but are they really understand what they are doing?
    Last edited by spoondc2; 28-11-2004 at 06:09 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1, JAZZ, ITR, EURO
    Quote Originally Posted by spoondc2
    stock dc2?

i don't care about how a vti-r faster than a dc2r, it's just too hard to find out the truth, it doesn't really related to the mods sometimes, as you know, if a ek4 could lose power, why coudn't a dc2r lose power? i've seen dc2 faster than dc2r, but what's that mean?

anyway, what TODA AU said really got a point, there are too many products on the market which doesn't give you much benefits at all, people just listen to ppl to modify everything, but are they really understand what they are doing?
    Maybe you are right. I have a question. Does it a fact stock dc2 faster than stock dc2r?? I can't believe. Is it something problem occur(maybe the driver)??
    Anyway, when i mod my car, i also had loss power problem. But the problem was from the tuner. I tuned the same setting 3 times from 106kw to 123kw. I think i still can tune it better in the future. Thanks for your post!!

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Maybe you are right. I have a question. Does it a fact stock dc2 faster than stock dc2r?? I can't believe. Is it something problem occur(maybe the driver)??
    Anyway, when i mod my car, i also had loss power problem. But the problem was from the tuner. I tuned the same setting 3 times from 106kw to 123kw. I think i still can tune it better in the future. Thanks for your post!!
    No i mean it's very hard to say which car is faster than the other one, just too many factors here........

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1, JAZZ, ITR, EURO
    No i mean it's very hard to say which car is faster than the other one, just too many factors here........
    Hard to say?????
    Did you do a research?? Can't believe!! LoL

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Hard to say?????
    Did you do a research?? Can't believe!! LoL
    Well....... To ma to and to may to
    We both didn't do proper research
    Can you gurantee that everyone's car can do the exactly the same time in secs? So you know what i am talking about? You will never be able to calculate those factors right?

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1, JAZZ, ITR, EURO
    Well....... To ma to and to may to
    We both didn't do proper research
    Can you gurantee that everyone's car can do the exactly the same time in secs? So you know what i am talking about? You will never be able to calculate those factors right?
    Yeah...you are right. But why you don't think about the average?? Haha. Don't be tricky!! Hope you can enjoy your car!!

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Yeah...you are right. But why you don't think about the average?? Haha. Don't be tricky!! Hope you can enjoy your car!!
    You really got me, I really dunno how to answer you, if you really want to ask me without any other factors, Yes, of course ITR is faster than I vti-r, but you are talking about lost power and driver here right? so sorry man, i really have no comment at all......

and i am not tricky, anyway what do you mean by tricky? sorry i start to miss out what you've ....... How tricky to compare 2 cars? Is it related?

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1, JAZZ, ITR, EURO
    Hahaha. This guy let me out of this topic. This topic is talking about power fc. But i think this guy never use power fc. So, he just talk something out of this topic. Does anyone have comments for USING power fc?? Thx

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Hahaha. This guy let me out of this topic. This topic is talking about power fc. But i think this guy never use power fc. So, he just talk something out of this topic. Does anyone have comments for USING power fc?? Thx
    You mean i couldn't give comments if anyone who don't have a Power FC?, but it's ok man, i better quit hehe
    Last edited by spoondc2; 03-12-2004 at 06:39 PM.