Thread: Howdy

Howdy

Hey guys, Just thought i would introduce myself...

My name is Phill, i'm 20 & im from C'Town lol. i been looking around ozhonda for the last 3 yrs orsomething but never got round to activating my account lol. I currently drive an EH sedan in all its dual carb goodness, havent really spent money on mods (if any money at all) as i'm TRYING to save for holiday and/or new car.

This be my whip lol (how it looks from the day i picked it up till this very moment)

pro's
    .probs gonna be the most reliable car im ever gonna own lol. drives me 142k's a day, five days a week and has yet to leave me stuck on the side of the road lol

con's
    . slow, loud & has a big black tyre mark down the side from an old man who thought it would be ok to change lanes next to me...FML

and i guess thats about it. sorry for the novel lol

Cheers
    - Phill

Member Array
    Car:
    2 Door EK GLi
    Why didnt the old mans insurance fix the mark? sif let him off
    Nice clean honda mate

because i was a dumb c*nt and left his details on my phone....that soon snapped in half lol.

Member Array
    Car:
    Milano Red EM1, CU2 Euro
    lol bad luck with losing his details dude, good dailly drive you have If you do decide to get a new car what do you think you will be chasing?

cheers man

i got 3 options i guess, with a budget of 15-20K...
    - DC2R if i can find one with low k's and is pretty much stock
    - Rolla Sportivo
    - Keep this for one more year & go turbo
    its a bitch trying to pick a new car, i will find one that i love...then i will always seem
    to find a negative that will scare me into not getting it lol. I guess the sportivo would be
    the best option as most of the ones i have looked at are all quite low on k's, plus with the distance i drive a week a 2L turbo might not be the most fuel friendly pick lol.

Im not in the biggest rush to find a car atm, when the civic conks out then i will pick up
    pace to upgrade lol.

Member Array
    Car:
    Milano Red EM1, CU2 Euro
    yeah the sportivo's dont go bad, you might have trouble finding a stockish dc2r with low kms. I have been through that already and gave up on the dc2r as the majority of them were all molested, not maintained properly and overpriced. If your driving it daily DC2R might not be the best option anyways. For not much more then your budget you could be looking at DC5R's though.......

yea thats ture, i have driven a mates sportivo a few times now and i gotta admit that
    it's a great car for what your paying, 15-17k gets your leather, quick & cheap running
    late model car and thats pretty much right up my ally.
    And i do agree with the DC2R for a daily as i dont really plan to take it out to a track
    ect lol. I wanted it more for the whole 'TyPeR y0' status ahah.

don't go the stivo! if you want a fastish car you'll be disappointed with it and it's utterly unusable power curve. might make an ok 4 door daily driver

if you must buy a stivo buy a celica instead - that extra 150kg makes a big difference