Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    94 CD5 04 600RR
    does that go the same for guns?
    Albert Einstein Two things are infinite: the universe & human stupidity; I'm not sure about the universe.

Put your location in your profile, makes referring help easier!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra VTi-R
    i contemplated getting an alarm with remote start and hooking it up to something else

a lil bit wanky but would be fun to tie the output to something like the sunroof - not sure how they work but it'd have to be doable

Member Array
    Car:
    4WD 89 Concerto
    how come remote start is illegal in some states??
    OEM parts whore

Member Array
    Car:
    94 CD5 04 600RR
    read my signature on what Albert has said.
    Albert Einstein Two things are infinite: the universe & human stupidity; I'm not sure about the universe.

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DA9
    remote start is not the best option, its not hard to find programmable remotes designed to intercept other signals.

I know of places that sell these, there about $250 they tap into other key signals, never tried it myself though.

Appearnatly they can unlock any car aslong as your within 10m of the person while he is unlocking his car, after this it programs itself and remmebers.
    Crazy shit ayE? lol

Member Array
    Car:
    94 CD5 04 600RR
    highly unlikely these days with code hopping remotes, only fools put remote start alarms in cars or ones that dont care about insurance being void. maybe insurance is not one of those things on most peoples minds these days. insurance isnt cool for most kids