Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Quote Originally Posted by Nepolian View Post
    Pro: Almost everything!

Con: Slower than a GTR and I don't get to drive it enough!
    if u want more klm's on ur car ill swap ya for awhile george cmon u know u wanna

What other cars in the same price range are similar for a daily? ATM all I can think of is an MX5.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by c01567 View Post
    What other cars in the same price range are similar for a daily? ATM all I can think of is an MX5.
    Sorry dude, I might be missing the point! But what is similar between an EP3 and MX5??

Don't answer 'It has four wheels' cause thats about it!

For the price range you have Gen 4 R32 Golf / maybe Focus XR5 / MPS3 have dropped in price / Corolla sportivo / DC5R/S .............

I had my EP3 for over the year and so far I just love it, it's very eazy to maintain, nothing goes wrong with it and it suprises a lots of other cars hehe, just a regular oil changes and it's bulletproof. It's very practical and even for big shoping days it has planty of space ), it's pretty good on fuel as well, I get 450km a tank (just before light goes on) and that's with my style of driving which is a bit more aggresive than normal, few times when I took it realy eazy I went over 500km before the light came on.
    I got it insured by shannons for $900 full cover for a year on $27000 agreed value, which is pretty cheap )