Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    FDrive
    had a read through the NRMA Open Road Magazine Jan/Feb 2010 edition and the car price guide shows on average car prices have gone up year to year

Honda Civic VTI-L 1.8L 5speed Auto
    2006 $21,420
    2007 $22,680
    2008 $23,520
    2009 $28,990

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    Quote Originally Posted by jjeetthh View Post
    Hi, I've read about the Dec driveaway special that includes the 2 year extended warranty. I realised that it was not included in my quotation when i bought my Honda Civic MY09 VTI Auto (2010 compliant) last Dec 27. I haven't got the car yet, although I was promised to get it mid Jan2010. I just received a call from them today telling me that the earliest that I could get it is on Feb4. I was able to grab a pdf copy of the flier fot the extended warranty but it was just for the 2009 Manual? But goblin was able to get the additional 2 year warranty for his VTI Auto.

Should I demand that I get the 2year extended warranty?

PS.
    Is the full tank included in the Dec sale as well?

Thanks heaps!!!

tank of fuel does not have to be included by dealer, if u asked for one during the negotiations u will get it, if not, then u wont as they dont have to.

u dont get the ext warranty as u are getting a 2010 plated car, the offer is only for 2009 plated cars.
    im not biased, i just tell it how it is.

How can you tell the difference between MY10 and MY09? Does it say somewhere under the hood? I know MY10 has the extra airbags standard on the VTI model. But how can we check without activating the airbags? :P

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    hey bud are u from s.e melb? i know a guy from wing chun that works in sales. gimme a pm if ur intrested i can help u out getting good prices..he works at doncaster honda in melb