Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    02 EU3 Civic

Importing EK9 or JDM Dc2R

Hey guys... did a little bit of reseach today on importing cars from japan to sydney... but im still unsure with the rules and regulation of importing japanese cars to australia... sooo is it actually possible to import an EK9 or JDM Dc2R to sydney and register it to drive on the road...? because lately they caught my eye and was just curious about the whole topic of whether to even bother trying to import one or not???

If any other information can be provided on what i missed out on saying please do so....

Cheers guys
    WTB: EK9 Rails or Vision Super Low Rails for EK/EM

what does v-tec sound like...?

ehhhhhhhh ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR dun dun dun ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR dun dun dun ERRRRRRRRRRRR

Quote Originally Posted by MRB18R View Post
    Hey guys... did a little bit of reseach today on importing cars from japan to sydney... but im still unsure with the rules and regulation of importing japanese cars to australia... sooo is it actually possible to import an EK9 or JDM Dc2R to sydney and register it to drive on the road...? because lately they caught my eye and was just curious about the whole topic of whether to even bother trying to import one or not???

If any other information can be provided on what i missed out on saying please do so....

Cheers guys
    Use the search tool its a very good thing to use before posting especially when your knew.
    Not having a shot at u as i did what you did when i first signed up.
    If you search "import JDM DC2R" you'll find many answers, same as a EK9

Hope it helps

Member Array
    Car:
    dc2r
    if its a personal import the car needs to be owned for 1 year in japan before it can be brought over to sydney, then youve got the compliance to deal with gotta change all the standards from japan-sydney.
    alot of hassle, paper work and money.
    Last edited by PHM91; 03-12-2009 at 03:23 PM.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    02 EU3 Civic
    but if a business were to import it from over seas that would be fine then wouldnt it, and they would have to deal with all the paper work and so forth...???

ehhhhhhhh ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR dun dun dun ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR dun dun dun ERRRRRRRRRRRR

Member Array
    Car:
    EURO LUX
    the answer is always going to be no
    you can import over to drive as a race car if you have a cams licence
    or than that have to prove you own and used for 1 year by you
    but why dont you bring it over and just slap on a no plate
    and drive it around a few times

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    02 EU3 Civic
    hmmmmmm thats sucks thats there no possible way to import an JDM Dc2R from japan knowing that some how people in australia have done it without living overseas for one year and owning the car... there must be a way around it just like they did maybe some how doing it ligit and not a bodgy job...

Member Array
    Car:
    MY11 RB3 Luxury
    Quote Originally Posted by MRB18R View Post
    hmmmmmm thats sucks thats there no possible way to import an JDM Dc2R from japan knowing that some how people in australia have done it without living overseas for one year and owning the car... there must be a way around it just like they did maybe some how doing it ligit and not a bodgy job...
    and who is that person that you know?
    Web: www.jdmconcept.com.au

Email: sales@jdmconcept.com.au

Like our Facebook page and get the latest special offer and news update

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    98 Civic EK Hatch
    Quote Originally Posted by PHM91 View Post
    if its a personal import the car needs to be owned for 1 year in japan before it can be brought over to sydney, then youve got the compliance to deal with gotta change all the standards from japan-sydney.
    alot of hassle, paper work and money.
    Personal imports don't have to be brought back to stock

time and money, thats all it takes. do u have plenty of both? if not, dont bother

Member Array
    Car:
    Gc subaru
    Import from nz if u know people very easy
    Quote oh dear ****ing lawd. my d*ck did more than move. it jumped out of my pants, and tore the fly open....

Member Array
    Car:
    lownslowsedan
    People did it before the new lawscame in
    to see all of my build, checkout

You know you want too... Array
    Car:
    DC2R + VT750c2
    go and do your research via the appropriate givernment channels... and search the site, we had one of these threads just a week ago
    - not removed by choice! - waiting for the next update to the saga
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/profile...=ignore&u=6316