Car:
    Yellow EG =D
    check your fuses and wiring for the break light
    WINTON PB - 1:48.9
    EG5 1.6L SOHC

Member Array
    Car:
    Subaru Tai-berty
    i had a similar problem. check ur earth's.

my headlights werent earthed properly and the headlights were very dim.

Member Array
    Car:
    EVO
    i just got back from a road trip, but this thread feels incomplete..

so ill check my fuses, grounds, look for my multimeter and get my voltages, check battery, alt, etc etc tomorrow and if i dont come back with more questions then you'll know it was one of them - which means for future readers that itll be an easy fix.

cheers for everyones help

damm it my driver side is acting the same way too, dimmer then the left passenger site, im driving rhd eg5....
    worst.. when ever i switch on the main light the right signal lights up as well,...???
    Then when i turn on my right signal..it blinks super fast!!. .why this is happening?? is this a grounding problem or what? and forgot the mention that my horn is dead too...wtf? .. all this happening when i turn on the main light......

no need to take out the front bumper...for the passenger side bulb...grab some pliers and loosen the clip on the hose going to the p/s bottle and pull out the hose from the bottle....move the bottle to the side and leave it in a position where the fluid wont fall (be sure to do this quick as the fluid will start to leak)....should give you enough room to change the bulb.....put hose back on.....put clip back on...top up the p/s fluid if showing a bit low....and bob's ya uncle.