Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    ^Haha, you must have been the guy who mentioned it before. 8000k is too bluey for me'

Orange parkers! uniqueness! I'm thniking of getting green LED's for parkers... how would that look? (i'm partly colourblind though so i wouldn't be able to tell so well....

Member Array
    Car:
    SeeYou2
    Quote Originally Posted by furythree View Post
    how do cops even tell.

i mean like dont u have to be in on coming traffic for you to see your headlights. and ud usually only have it on at night, so its difficult to see if its a p plater you can prey on. then u gotta do a U turn. and u also have to know whther they are hids in the first place and if its a factory setting or not.

seems like alot of bs if you get stopped. if hes following you, unless they stopped u for another reason and then noticed, i cant see how you can get caught.
    You're right in that sense.

My philosophy has always been: If you don't get caught, then it's NOT illegal!
    (づ ̄3 ̄)づ

Quote Originally Posted by furythree View Post
    how do cops even tell.

i mean like dont u have to be in on coming traffic for you to see your headlights. and ud usually only have it on at night, so its difficult to see if its a p plater you can prey on. then u gotta do a U turn. and u also have to know whther they are hids in the first place and if its a factory setting or not.

seems like alot of bs if you get stopped. if hes following you, unless they stopped u for another reason and then noticed, i cant see how you can get caught.
    Most cops stop on the side of the road (and hide in the bushes), have a look at oncoming traffic. Headlight is blue, pull their "candle stick" and stop you. My friend with his 6000K HID on a 4WD get stop by police who do a U turn on a 80km/h freeway.

Bye2 Honda... Hello Mazda family

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2009 honda accord euro
    Hi guys, update a news for you.
    I stopped for random blood test last night on epping road Sydney
    there were two cops saw my drls, hid and purple lights.
    They said nothing! Even I saw a car with 15000k hid shows purple Colour drive on the road.
    I think they don't care about the light issues rather than drinking driving or other safey issues.

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2, GD3
    Hey leo, do you have any pictures of the light output of those HID on the standard CU2?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Black Stallion
    Quote Originally Posted by SPO73D View Post
    So, anyone managed to find where to buy or work out how to chuck these on with a switch attachment?
    Check this out. It has a switch too.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Car-Truck-Uni...item2a034a3ec2

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2009 honda accord euro
    Quote Originally Posted by chunsa View Post
    Hey leo, do you have any pictures of the light output of those HID on the standard CU2?
    i will take some pictures of my hid tomorrow.

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    Quote Originally Posted by leo View Post
    Hi guys, update a news for you.
    I stopped for random blood test last night on epping road Sydney
    there were two cops saw my drls, hid and purple lights.
    They said nothing! Even I saw a car with 15000k hid shows purple Colour drive on the road.
    I think they don't care about the light issues rather than drinking driving or other safey issues.
    are you sure 15000k? i thought they only made up to 12000k.

Are you sure it wasn't a bimmer with the chromatic abberation going on?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2009 honda accord euro
    i am not sure that was, but i saw very deep purple..because 15000K is blue blend with purple. and i know there is 15000K hid on sale from ebay, u even can get pink or green hid....

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    yeh but usually they are normal 4000-6000k with coloured filters on them (i.e. blue bulbs etc.)

it's a scam

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2009 honda accord euro
    yes, coloured filters is scam like Chrysler 300C

but i dont think old honda civic(year9x) has that kind of high tech....lol
    Last edited by leo; 13-12-2009 at 12:14 PM. Reason: editing

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    300c's, audi's and bimmers have projector housings which splits the colours so you get bluey/purpley looking light depending on what angle you see the car from.

6000k, 8000k, 12000k try to mock that, but you just end up screwing yourself over.