Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Harley 883 Low

...ZzzzZzzz Array
    Car:
    Pushbike...
    Quote Originally Posted by bennjamin View Post
    (i like corners not speed)
    Ben you'd be suprised at the handling. Everyone assumes Harleys are straight line pigs, but a mate has softail which handles well (edit: out of the city)

Its all about the rider, I find it hard just keeping up to him through national park down south
    -------------------------------------------

FFFFffffuuuuuuux999

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EG5
    Thats a good looking Harley.

I'd go for a Deus bike they're hot and unique....... but expensive.

Member Array
    Car:
    ex-DA9, Altezza
    when i saw the add..i wanted one too...but then i thought about it a little more...skinny asian on harley...mite look a bit outta place...
    ModBox

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon DA9R View Post
    when i saw the add..i wanted one too...but then i thought about it a little more...skinny asian on harley...mite look a bit outta place...

yeah i agree....but im a skinny white guy. Still....all these models are 250ish kgs which is too heavy IMO. (my current ride is 145kg lol)

You know you want too... Array
    Car:
    DC2R + VT750c2
    :-) weight means nothing once it's moving man... as long as you can touch the ground you're good... in terms of low speed manouvering, again, its not that big a deal...

Pushing it around is a bit much at times but you just adjust your riding style to suit
    - not removed by choice! - waiting for the next update to the saga
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/profile...=ignore&u=6316

Team YCD President Array
    Car:
    Honbaru Yum Cha
    Quote Originally Posted by bennjamin View Post
    yeah i agree....but im a skinny white guy. Still....all these models are 250ish kgs which is too heavy IMO. (my current ride is 145kg lol)
    I'm a smallish asian bloke and my bike is already 250kgs... I've got no problems with it... :P.....
    146.8Kws @ Wheels Diesel CL9 Euro (SOLD), 2009 Honda VT Shadow, NC PRHT Mazda MX-5, Boxing SG Forester, Honda Civic Sport
    RenaultSport RS265 Trophy+

Team Yum Cha Daily - The Dim Sum Revolution

OzHonda's Public Relations Guru

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2007 civic type r
    Put a deposit on The new harley Iron 883..

No stock, as they been selling fast...so i have to wait till May to get mine! Cant wait!!

...ZzzzZzzz Array
    Car:
    Pushbike...
    A mate just picked up an XR1200r - its different, but pics dont do it justice. The build quality and detail on HD are next to none

These are going for around $15k, something with the HD name, but in a more comfortable position

-------------------------------------------

FFFFffffuuuuuuux999

Member Array
    Car:
    01 S2000
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7XBJnd3qZM

This! ^

The 883 is pretty much the same, so much potential. Flip the bars or get drag bars, relocate the speedo. Bobbers and Harleys go hand in hand... I met a guy who was going to sell me his Iron for 9.5k. Not over sport bikes yet...but when the time comes...its Harley time.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    DC5R,EK,BB6,CT9A,SSZ
    Quote Originally Posted by jbird View Post

This! ^

The 883 is pretty much the same, so much potential. Flip the bars or get drag bars, relocate the speedo. Bobbers and Harleys go hand in hand... I met a guy who was going to sell me his Iron for 9.5k. Not over sport bikes yet...but when the time comes...its Harley time.
    that is sexyy

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2007 civic type r
    Quote Originally Posted by jbird View Post

This! ^

This is actually a Nightster, but the same as the 883 nonetheless.

9.5K!? for an iron! thats is hella cheap!

Never liked Harleys and never will - W..kers ride them thinking they're special.
    I rather get a Ducati, triumph, or even a BMW.

Rather be a Euro W..kers than an American one...LOL
    MFactory Competition Products