Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    ..S2000..
    get a H22A swap... it aint that expensive... and you will get more power... my mate has a honda accord with the stock F22 in it and he is gettin a transplant... a H22A for $5000 icluding labour and everything... at Good Performance at Yenora... speak to a dude name Charlie.. he knows his shit... HAPPY MODING lol...
    ..VTEC YO!..

pure N/A all the way

Hey, im new on here
    Just had the same thing happen, dropped the bottom end and F'ed my F22A,
    in last 3 week found it hard to source a H22A and most ppl arent bringing them in as they are harder to sell, than the b16/18 eng

i have spoke to online preformance, it will cost about 3900 all up to get my old eng taken out, new one put with fitting of parts supplyed by me new belts etc
    but in that cost new a new mircotech fitted and tuned.

your cost will be swaping the loom over thats why i have looked at going microtech

while the car was at my other mechcanics, he had it left out side over night had just had my driver side window smashed and head unit amp and sub go wlaking

Member Array
    Car:
    Prelude 93 Si VTEC JDM
    sad to hear...is the mechnic taking responsibilty ??

he'd have to , you could sue him if he doesnt.

Member Array
    Car:
    EK Civic
    how do you tell when the bottom end goes?

bloody hell seems like cars left outside are like 3x likely to be broken into than in a garage or something

to find out your bottem ends gone you would hear your bigend bearing making a loud noise or you would hear your con rodds noise. my bottem end went out with my jdm h22a and was getting it rebuilt when it wouldnt so i had no choice to put another engine in costed me 2000 to the engine replacemtn with engine labour etcc...
    its costing you more because you would have to do a full conversion with the ecu.. and 2 extra wires.etc...

Member Array
    Car:
    Prelude, Civic, Firestorm
    Hey my h23a died at 300000km so i picked up a h22a from parts plus lansvale (hume hwy) for $1000. best $1000 i ever spent!

recovering.... Array
    Car:
    Nicole
    i know chi would suggest good performance - charlie

Member Array
    Car:
    Prelude 93 Si VTEC JDM
    actually my mechanic can do it much cheaper , depending on the engine he can do it in like 1500$ fast lane
    Last edited by Ozwolfbane; 07-04-2005 at 05:50 PM.

Moderator Array
    Car:
    BB2
    Quote Originally Posted by J2daW
    Hey my h23a died at 300000km so i picked up a h22a from parts plus lansvale (hume hwy) for $1000. best $1000 i ever spent!
    incl OBDI wiring loom?

-az

Member Array
    Car:
    murcielago
    rebuild with new injectors piston ..lower the compression etc.! an BOOST THAT BABY!
    BOOST BABY BOOST! LOL
    EG5 Powered by DR HONDA
    Tune By: Scott @ Insight Motorsport

QSR Customs