Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    Red Rocket SSV
    theres heaps down here... the honda yard we got mums from always has them...

awesome car ... if we trade the monaro in on a merc I might see if I can score the legend as a 2nd car and just go nuts on it lol.

I was checking up some jap car sales sites the other night ... they only go for 3-5grand aus over there with phat kits and rims hahaha vip style

Member Array
    Car:
    s2000
    how do they go? wot could they be comparable to in terms of performance and style?

Member Array
    Car:
    Red Rocket SSV
    hmmmmmm performance ... I guess lil like a vx commodore exec ? they're a 6 so they have decent torque ... but they arnt a sports car.

style ... interior is typical of your luxury car... leather interior, woodgrain, all electric (inc seats) etc... etc...

here's a comparison for you... mums 91 Honda Legend has the same interior features as our company 03' Monaro (leather, electric seats etc) so it's pretty advanced for its time... its even got side mirror de-foggers lol

yeah they are a sick car. performance wise its an auto 3.2 six banger (we only get the auto's over here) and to give an indication of speed, i strapped a manual 94 prelude vti-r on the highway last night which i thought was pretty damn good. they also have self-shutting doors and the seatbelts electronic and swing out when the door shuts. later guys...