TX Valve for Aircon?

Hey guys,

Just wondering if any of you guys know where the TX Valve in the aircon system for a 99 Honda Civic Sedan is located? To be more accurate, is it located in the dashboard component or along the pipes somewhere? Previous a/c compressor seized so we need to get the system flushed before putting new gas in.

Cheers

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    i think the tx valve is attached to the evaporator, inside dashboard.
    S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic GLI 1997 EK1
    I believe TX valve is heater valve. It used to open or close coolant flow into heater core. On my civic it is in the engine bay near middle of fire wall. Just trace the small radiator hose from thermostat you will find it.

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoodDeal View Post
    I believe TX valve is heater valve. It used to open or close coolant flow into heater core. On my civic it is in the engine bay near middle of fire wall. Just trace the small radiator hose from thermostat you will find it.
    tx valve is the expansion valve in evaporator. not heater valve.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermal_expansion_valve

S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre