Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda accord euro sport

fujitsubo exhaust

Installed fujitsubo exhaust last week.

I highly recommend this exhaust. At ide is almost like stock. with just a slight change in tone. Its continues being quiet and stealthy from 0-3ish4 RPM almost like stock. And then open's up into a much deeper louder then stock tone after that. I love it.
    I order from Heeltoeauto for $1200. Great company. fanatic customer service and good prices.

I had the skunk2 exhaust on before this but purchased the fujitsubo because i found the skunk2 to be to loud.
    I would say although its really hard to tell that the skunk2 gave better power then the fujitsubo. But i've always wanted my car to look and sound stock as possible with better performance.

aaronng edit: No selling here
    Last edited by aaronng; 14-12-2009 at 04:20 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro
    Nice to hear you're enjoying your new exhaust

Just a note though, newcomers are not allowed to sell and this isn't the right section to be advertising too lol

Member Array
    Car:
    Public Transport / Foot
    glad u like ur purchase , yeah Heeltoe is the best i go thru them often aswell
    get intake aswell with that
    post up ur ride where about in melb r ya ?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    06 Euro Lux
    I'm thinking of buying the same one? Did you purchase the USDM version or the JDM?

Also, how much did Marcus charge for postage? Thanks

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda accord euro sport
    Quote Originally Posted by tomacom View Post
    I'm thinking of buying the same one? Did you purchase the USDM version or the JDM?

Also, how much did Marcus charge for postage? Thanks
    JDM I payed $1188.65 including shipping. so its around $150 mark. Thats with the discount "ozhonda"

Quote Originally Posted by felixd View Post
    glad u like ur purchase , yeah Heeltoe is the best i go thru them often aswell
    get intake aswell with that
    post up ur ride where about in melb r ya ?

I've got J's Racing Intake I love it. + J's racing headers.
    I'm in hawthorn. yer i'll post up some pic's. although i'm sort of ashamed of my ride atm because someone key my bonnet and right side panels. Getting it fixed in Jan.

Member Array
    Car:
    MY06 manual honda euro
    please post some picks when you get the chance
    i also want this exhuast.....always want to get an exhuast but was also scared becoz most hondas are dam loud with an exhuast haha but yeah my mum would kill me if i made my car to loud, plus i lik the stock sound....hehe

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    06 Euro Lux
    Was that USD$? Was there any issues with the fitment? Was there a reason you didn't go for the cheaper USDM version? Marcus quoted me around $360 delivery just last week!? Did he quote you or did you just pay what was calculated in the checkout? Marcus thinks that the difference is the JDM version is a little shorter than the USDM. Appreciate if you could shed some light. Thanks

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    06 Euro Lux
    Just got an email from Marcus and he says that he sent you the USDM version? Which I guess makes sense considering the price.

Please post some pics and sound clips! Cheers

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda accord euro sport
    Quote Originally Posted by tomacom View Post
    Just got an email from Marcus and he says that he sent you the USDM version? Which I guess makes sense considering the price.

Please post some pics and sound clips! Cheers
    Oh really, my bad. What every marcus said is correct.

As for fitment. No problems at all. Fits really well and snug under the car.
    Not rattling or anything (although when it was first installed it did vibrate at idle now and then) but it think is just had to settle in because it stopped.

I'll post some pics as soon as i get the chance.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 2004 Model
    which headers are you running on the exhaust? i am very interested in purchasing this now. its reasonably priced i think too!

Which headers would you guys recommend?
    Last edited by Lochstar_69; 15-12-2009 at 10:37 PM. Reason: add detail

Member Array
    Car:
    2004 CL9 LUX
    Quote Originally Posted by Lochstar_69 View Post
    which headers are you running on the exhaust? i am very interested in purchasing this now. its reasonably priced i think too!

He has the J's Racing headers (post #5).

What's your budget? If money is no object then TODA is on top. If you're on a budget the DC Sports have a fairly good rep.
    Mods: Baby seat in the back

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    Quote Originally Posted by Lochstar_69 View Post

Comptech headers.I have them.
    Approx.$760.00AU to your door.