Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda accord euro sport
    Not at all, i'll post a pic from side profile when i get the time. But I have the sports, which comes stock with a euro r style body kit.

Member Array
    Car:
    MY06 Accord Euro Std MT
    i just got myself a buddy club pro spec exhaust...i heard this thing is damn loud right?

anyone here have any experiences with it? like/hate it? too loud?

will be installing it myself tomorrow...just going to jack up the car and get under it. any tips or anything i should know before i do the install?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Magic carpet
    got a fuji myself... best exhaust hands down for the euro.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    Quote Originally Posted by corn_flakes View Post
    i just got myself a buddy club pro spec exhaust...i heard this thing is damn loud right?

anyone here have any experiences with it? like/hate it? too loud?

will be installing it myself tomorrow...just going to jack up the car and get under it. any tips or anything i should know before i do the install?
    Make sure you use stands.You'll also need a mate to help you hold the exhaust while you unbolt it,bolt new exhaust up etc.

Member Array
    Car:
    MY06 Accord Euro Std MT
    i'll be putting the car up on axle stands...

and do i really need someone to help hold it up if i'm installing it part by part? i don't really have a helper so maybe i will need some rope or some string to help me...lol

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by corn_flakes View Post
    i'll be putting the car up on axle stands...

and do i really need someone to help hold it up if i'm installing it part by part? i don't really have a helper so maybe i will need some rope or some string to help me...lol
    A helper will make the job a lot easier...otherwise get something to support the exhaust...like how the exhaust shops do it..

Member Array
    Car:
    MY06 Accord Euro Std MT
    so i've given up because it was too hard to jack the car up and what not...

not much room to move under it, looked like more hassle to install it than i thought.

anyone have any good exhausts places in sydney that can install it for me? and how much would it cost for them to remove my stock exhaust and put on the new one?

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 2004 Model
    good luck trying to get it off from the cat! i had to call it a night last night for my install of the Skunk2 exhaust i bought from Lindz234, im now getting it done pro on tuesday, i couldnt get the bolt undone, i didnt have enough leverage under the car, had 3 blokes trying and we couldnt get it. and we didnt want to strip the bolts, so we had to throw the towel in.

Member Array
    Car:
    MY06 Accord Euro Std MT
    did u use wd40 or some sort of penetrating spray to get all the rust and all that off the bolt?

did u use a breaker bar?

i am thinking of getting some ramps so i can get more clearance under the car...i've only got a 1400kg rated jack and it didn't lift the car high enough, nor could i find a good place to put the jack at the rear of the car.

also, do you normally put some sealant between the flanges before you bolt them up? or are the metal gaskets sufficient?

Member Array
    Car:
    MY05 WRX WRP10
    when i put my stock cat-back on i just reversed the back of the car onto ramps. and then i had plenty of room.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 2004 Model
    i was on ramps. still couldnt get the leverage with my large ratchet. so yeh. my cars 2inchs lower than stock too on the 16inch stock rims. so i guess that doesnt help.

you need a breaker bar n some wd40

need some help ill fit it for you for a small fee