Question Front LEFT Camber Problem

Hi my 1994 Honda integra GSi has its front left wheel cambered out by -2.5 deg which is 0.5 out from the right camber, and i am unable to adjusted with wheel alignment, the only option now is installing a camber kit which cost $2400, Is there any more option to adjust the camber angle of the front wheel??? if there is please help me on that.

That camber kit that you got quoted on is probably made out of titanium or solid gold for that price. I don't think it should be used on the road as people might steal it. At $2400, You will need to hire a security guard too for your GSi .

Seriously, I don't think the camber kit costs that much . Try under $1000

Member Array
    Car:
    EVO IX
    i think he meant $240...

Member Array
    I'm guessing it's priced in AUS dollars. So about $180-200 USD so that's not too bad. If it is $2400 kick the guy in the nuts and find a better buy. You could do the whole suspension for that price! If you want go to www.specprod.com and look at what they have. There are 3-4 options for any car that range from a $20USD fix to $400-500USD for a 4 wheel kit with LCAs and everything you can think of. All the parts you can install yourself with the right tools. Then take in to have adjusted.

Member Array
    Car:
    90 Integra LS
    yeh tru
    The Pain Of Discipline Is Far Less Than The Pain Of Regret

Smile

Thanks Guys, i got another quote for only $171, really appreciated

Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    2002 Integra Type R
    if its that far out, to me it seems like the chassis has been repaired at some stage. Maybe the left front has been in an accident, therefore not bent back into shape properly, or if it has been the metal could have been fatigued therefore making the metal softer and giving it the ability to bend easier than normal.