Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Hybrid View

Sorry guys, im composing responses for you guys due to Adrian been so flat out. My apologies, but im pretty flat out atm myself, will get onto this or let adrian know about these questions as soon as possible.

If your in Sydney and require urgent responses, please call Adrian at the workshop.

If your in Melbourne you can contact myself.

Regards.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    DC2R
    ive had my dc2r for about 3 4 months.. ive onli put on a custom cat bak exhaust and apexi filter... ive got a quote for about 1k for toda headers and cat is that a good deal?

Member Array
    Car:
    2002 DC5R
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonxtCz
    ive had my dc2r for about 3 4 months.. ive onli put on a custom cat bak exhaust and apexi filter... ive got a quote for about 1k for toda headers and cat is that a good deal?
    you posted in the dc5r BFYB, try the dc2r section youll probably get a better response.

im currently looking for a DC5R atm.

Your suggestions for mods are (in the respective order) flywheel, clutch, final drive sets , intake then exhaust.

Approx. how much would this cost, including installation?

Array
    Car:
    08 Red CU2 Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by giannetto
    im currently looking for a DC5R atm.

Your suggestions for mods are (in the respective order) flywheel, clutch, final drive sets , intake then exhaust.

Approx. how much would this cost, including installation?
    This is not really a thread to advertise how much things cost,
    It's more to arm you guys with the correct information as to how to go about modifying your car & get good results.
    If you'd like a quote, please email or PM me.
    Cheers

Adrian
    TODA Performance Australia Pty Ltd
    TODA Racing - FIGHTEX - MFactory - HALTECH - EXEDY
    Race engines, Dyno tuning, Licenced workshop, Parts.
    P:0401869524 email: toda@todaracing.com.au

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EG hybrid

HONDA TUNING: AKmotorworks

can we get the address and contact number of the above for the victorian people?? thanks

Adrian, I cant find any AUDM DC5R products on the toda australia website.... can u post the URL? Thanks

Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    2002 Integra Type R
    Jeez, i need more help, i read and read and ask for advice, so much conflicting info. I've started modifying my DC5R, only suspension and wheels atm, just waiting on 2 dif CAI's atm, i plan to sort that out before i move on to the extraction/exhaust side. Buddy club seems a good option though. PS, Teins are better than factory Type R suspension. But on another note, they were stronger in other areas.