Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    ...ZzzzZzzz Array
    Car:
    Pushbike...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zilli View Post
    i think before we consider doing such a thing, we set out some ground rules, give the route to interested members via PM, and ensure everyone has a good time...

what sort of pace is this ride going to be at?
    Keep it at speed limit, its not easy when you ride in a group and one rider gets going and everyone else does the same - learners tend to push themselves too far on roads keeping up with the bigger/more experienced riders.

A lot of riders die on those roads speeding through twisties and commiting to the blind corners, there is also a heap of turns which are a lot sharper than you expect, too fast and you can run them too wide. Good thing is there are a lot of areas in natio which are 100km zones and open roads, easy to give it a run there.

Everyone who is in post up your bike details and we can edit first post

eg. Twincam16 - RVF400
    -------------------------------------------

FFFFffffuuuuuuux999

imo

keep it an easy run no twisties. I want a lazy sunday cruze and no thrashing it.
    I dont want to have to fully suit up....just normal jeans decent shoes and the normal gloves and a jacket. No need to show off or keep up with anyone.

Manly because my bike has less than 200ks on it and i cant hit HYPER VTEC yet.

...ZzzzZzzz Array
    Car:
    Pushbike...
    Quote Originally Posted by bennjamin View Post
    imo

keep it an easy run no twisties. I want a lazy sunday cruze and no thrashing it.
    I dont want to have to fully suit up....just normal jeans decent shoes and the normal gloves and a jacket. No need to show off or keep up with anyone.

Manly because my bike has less than 200ks on it and i cant hit HYPER VTEC yet.

Natio isnt just twisties, its a good mix, lot of shade too.

Too many speed cameras, cracked roads and straight lines going to Manly. Plus parking there may be a problem for 20+ riders.
    -------------------------------------------

FFFFffffuuuuuuux999

Moderator Array
    Car:
    s2k,ED,EG
    I'm in Perry: cbr250rr/zx2r

You know you want too... Array
    Car:
    DC2R + VT750c2
    i agree... i think we need to make the route clear to all involved... im not even going to try to chase down a sport bike, even at speed limit... its not my style, and not what i want for the ride... if we want to gun it lets organise a track day...

So speed limit it is... In any case, depending on the size of the group, im sure there will be different people who will ride at different speeds.... and thats fine i guess

Zilli - VT750C2 (slow ass harley wannabe bike)
    - not removed by choice! - waiting for the next update to the saga
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/profile...=ignore&u=6316

bennjamin - slow-wearing-in-engine CB400

put me down too mate

Sherwin +3 - RS125

Quote Originally Posted by rpm boy View Post
    Well seeing as it's the holidays whose interested in a Ozhonda bike cruise? Would be nice for some of the older riders to show some of the younger ones some techniques and it's harder to get cut off in a big group so let's get some ideas rolling and dates ppl are free

Rollcall:
    Twincam16 - RVF400
    Perry - CBR250rr/ZX2r
    Zilli - VT750C2

Member Array
    Car:
    07 CBR600RR
    I'm in unless I'm in Melb on the weekend we're doin' this thing.

RoNi + 2
    CBR600RR
    Yamaha R6
    Suzuki SV650

Moderator Array
    Car:
    s2k,ED,EG
    Hey guys I've started a new thread on this little get together, its going to be set hope everyone will be free.
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=128519